Entering UA highschool

(Mineta's POV)

*I stare at the large, glistening building. The glass is cool and clear. I can almost hear it calling to me.* "This is it...." *I tell myself as I walk through the giant archway. It's like it's beckoning me to come inside the building. I look around at the wonderful greenery, bugs buzzing as they wander through the thickets. I feel my hands getting clammy with nervousness, I feel a bit out place due to my less than average height...I worry for how I'm going to fit in within this school of elite heroes to be. I fail to see the two toned haired boy ...I bump into him. He turns around and briskly asks me* "Are you alright...? I hope you aren't injured." *I look up at him..."Damn he's hot..." I then shake that thought free of mind. Mentally cursing myself for such a thought. "Guys don't like guys!" I repeat in my head. I respond to him in an apologetic tone.* "Yeah...I'm uh...alright." *The boy cocks his head at me as I stand up and brush the dust off my pants. I try to ignore the swirling thoughts in my head...I don't even know this boy's name, yet I'm thinking of him like this?! "Guys can't like guys!" I once again repeat in my head, like a mantra. Even as I see him walk away, much to my relief...part of mind; the worst part of it...didn't want to see him go.*