The Woman the White Wedding Gown

One day Angela was walking all alone in the dark. She had to go to the convenient store to get some air and Ice cream. Her and her fiancé had gotten into a fight enticing her to leave. while she was on her way back home, she sees a person hiding behind a tree watching as she walks home. Her home being no more than 30 minutes away she began to run only to see the person had disappeared she had seen a white wedding dress and now sees nothing but the tree standing alone.  she stops to catch her breath for a second as her house is in view with her fiancé enjoying the smoke of a cigarette just seconds away from her. Angelica sees an apparition appear beside her home peering out from the end of the corner of the outside of her home. The woman is dressed in a long and large white wedding gown with a white vail covering her face.

Beneath the woman's wedding vail you can see a large sharp grin. As she stands there Angela remembers what the fight she had was about, Angela had lost her unborn child and her fiancé had blamed her for the unpredictable and unpreventable tragedy. As Angela remembers the woman in the wedding dress starts to grow taller and her wedding dress tears as her body grows. Her mouth turns into a large grotesque hole with sharp edges. The woman then shows herself to Angela's Fiancé by putting her face almost all the way up to his and waiting for him to turn his head to see her. Right when he turns his head the woman eats him in one bite and turns back into the regular woman, now with her wedding dress completely intact. The woman then puts her finger to her vailed lips and disappears as if nothing happened except an unexplainable disappearance of Angela's fiancé.