The Untold Truth

In the kingdom of Emberlyn, the sun is already up and its peeping at the kingdom sharing its red shade of rays. Its rays are slightly hitting the vast transperant window glass of Taehyung's room. Birds chirping can be heard. It's morning.

Taehyung raised his head slightly and looked up with his drowsy and sleepy eyes. He found himself sitting on floor resting his back on the bedside. The dark circles in his red eyes can clearly show how badly he spent the night being depressed, crying, drinking alcohol and thinking of his unconditional love.

He stood up and went near the round-shaped table which contained several bottles of wine. He poured wine in the glass, drank it totally docking it. He felt extreme pain in his head and immediately sat down on the sofa. He closed his eyes as he felt that someone hit his head hurt. He took so much alcohol at a time. Now, he is feeling the consequences.

He heard the door knocking which is slightly open. "Come in," he responded. A maid came inside and bowed him. She became very surprised to see the prince very depressed in the early morning. "Sir, Prince Jimin is here. He wants to meet you," the maidservant said. She left as Taehyung told her to send Jimin in his room. She must be thinking extreme about the prince being drunk.

"Good morning, Tae!" Jimin entered the room like a storm. He looked at Taehyung who is looking very depressed and uninterested in his presence. Jimin noticed the bottles of wine and still confused.

"Hey, you selfish kiddo, having the wine party without me huh!" Jimin said for making up the humour. But no change in Taehyung's expression. Jimin sighed and sat next to Taehyung. He poured wine in one glass and drank it in a blink of an eye.

"What happened, pabo? Why so depressed? Wait, lemme guess, you proposed Jisoo and she rejected, am I right?" Still no response from him. Ahh! This guy!

Jimin is pretty concerned of his best friend. He can guess that something must happened wrong with him. But he was pretty okay since the day they graduated from Hogwarts but what else happened to him so sudden after coming home?

Jimin slapped Taehyung's cheek slightly three or four times and dragged Taehyung to the washroom. He kinda ordered him to freshen up. After Taehyung freshened up well, he and Jimin had breakfast together. Then they went to the lake-side of the Kingdom. This is the least Jimin could do for his friend.

"Can you now open up with me please, I am tired!" Jimin said while giving death glares to Taehyung.
"I-I don't know what to do, Jimin. She can't be mine," Taehyung said in husky voice and making a poker face.
"Dude, stop talking nonsense, will you? If you start telling stories from the middle, I will understand nothing," Jimin said it out.
Taehyung made up his mind to open up with Jimin. "You know the history of Emberlyn and Seraphel?"
"Yeah, that's an old one? But how does it relate to your problem anyways?" Jimin said in confusion.
"I am the unfortunate prince of Emberlyn and Jisoo is the princess of Seraphel," Taehyung blurted out.

During the Medieval times, the three influential, powerful and vast Kingdoms, Ashenvale, Seraphel and Emberlyn, got drowned by the taste of wealth, the greed of power. Later, in order to take over each other, they fought hard forgetting all the unity and peace. The great war between them is the black cut of the paper of history because it caused so many harms to the innocent vassals and brutally took away their lives. And since then, these three kingdoms are each other's eye sore.

Jimin made a serious face hearing what Taehyung said. But soon he bursted out of laugh, "Relatable, cause you are Romeo, and she is Juliet. You love her but your kingdom has rivalry with hers. What a Romeo-Juliet story!"

Taehyung punched Jimin's belly not so hard as he is making jokes in this serious situation. No, my best friend can't be helpful.

Jimin left for his own Kingdom after giving Taehyung a tons of lectures for not to be sad and depressed. He advised him not to worry that much and keep faith in God as He is the planner of our destiny. "And kindly inform me before you have another wine party, I'll be right here, ok bye!" Jimin said it before leaving.

Taehyung went in his room, near the almirah, he locked his sketchbook up and now he is having an anticipated feeling for Jisoo. My luck sucks! he thought while sliding the pages of his notebook. The several pictures of his beloved. From the first day he saw her, to the day he last met her eyes.

I start to have weird feelings for her even if I see her black and white, sketched. What if she really can be mine. What if I could change our destiny. Will that be too much to ask?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The red light of the table lamp hit Jungkook's face slightly as he turned it on. He sat on the chair and put his hand on his chin drowning himself in several thoughts. He opened up a map and laid it down the table. He scanned the map with his eyes and bite his lower lip.

"May I come in, sir?" a man of thirty one or two asked for permission. Jungkook looked back and nodded.

"Sir, I am your new secret agent, I am Min Yoongi. And my alias is SUGA," the man said bowing. "I know, sit down," Jungkook said. "Before you work with me you should be informed of the fact that you can't leave this job anytime, and you have tok take risk anytime, even if you have to risk your life, you'll do this for me, for your master," Yoongi nodded as Jungkook spoke up.
"I read the conditions, sir. And I can assure you that I will do for you as much as I'm responsible for this," Yoongi said.
"Ok, let's talk about your first mission. You have to inform me all the secret informations of Seraphel and Emberlyn. Too easy to be the first mission. Get down to work," Jungkook ordered.

"Got it, sir," Yoongi said and after Jungkook told him to go, he left the place silently.

Now, you will feel the consequences. I swear, I am soon going to rule over these kingdoms. Won't that be the perfect victory of the whole history? Won't that be funny when you lose, Taehyung?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I see you gray, I see you blue,
I see you sketched down and through,
So much pain hidden in my heart,
I play with fire and burn the curt,
just for you."
-Taehyung

"I feel the ashes burnt,
Still I don't get to be hurt,
Can't feel myself down to earth,
That's why I am not this worth,
just for you."
-Jungkook