Meet His Crew

Hi! My name is Hunter! I am the leader of the Bad Batch! Woo! I know, right? It's me. Hunter. Ladies, calm down. 

I'm going to take you to some of the places we've been, as I tell you stories. We'll have a grand time... 

So anyway! I am here to tell you some of the past adventures me and my squad have experienced. But first, this my bro Tech. Say hi Tech. 

Tech looks at you and Hunter. Hello. I am Tech. The brains of the squad-

Hahaha, don't pay him any mind. Shut up Tech. Go discover a new species of fish or something.

Hunter drags you over to Wrecker. Hey Wrecker! This is... what's your name again? Never mind. Wrecker this is some person I met, and now my best friend. Right whatever-your-name-is? Good. Wrecker say hello. Remember: H-E-L-L-O. Got that Wreck?

Wrecker shakes your hand vigorously. He lets out a maniacal laugh. Hello!! I'm Wrecker!

Good. That was Wrecker. This is Crosshair. Crosshair's not much of a conversationalist.

Crosshair gives you an odd look. He scowls. Another pet Hunter? His voice sends chills up your spine. Hunter, where did you find this?

Wandering on the island... all alone... He slings one arm around your shoulder, and hugs you tightly. You squeak in surprise. This lovely young person hasn't told me their name, gender, age, favorite color, favorite food, or anything else! Oh well.

This is Echo. He's new to our squad. With any luck, maybe you'll join it too! Echo smiles at you. After Crosshair's cold greeting, you find Echo very warm and friendly. You smile back. Echo sticks out his hand. Hello there. I'm Echo.

You two shake hands. Hunter pulls Echo's ear. Hey Echo, this morning it was your turn to watch Omega. Where is she?

I don't know.

Great... just great... let's go find her. He pulls you to a big bald man, you glance back at Echo. He smiles and waves.

Hunter is talking to the man. Hey Shep, have you seen Omega.

The big guy, who must be Shep, smiles. She's playing with Lyana. They're playing: Clone Wars.

Thanks Shep. C'mon No-Name.

You two walk to a tree. A young blonde girl is in the tree, laughing. Below her, a dark, browned hair girl is also laughing, and she is walking funny. I am a battle droid! She says. Hunter jumps, and lunges at her. She shrieks and scurries up the tree. The blonde girl yells at Hunter. Hunter! No! We're just playing!

Hunter stops. You can't do that! I'm a clone trooper! I killed those clankahs by the mile! Oh, and this is... No-name.

Both girls wave. Hi! I'm Omega! Says the blonde one. The one with brown hair says:  I'm Lyana.

You wave. I'm Y/N.

Hunter applauds. And we've got a name! Hello Y/N!

Omega glares at him. It's adorable. You didn't even ask their name?!

I mean... well... it never came up. Uh... c'mon Y/N, let's go.

Hunter takes your hand, and marches you back to his ship. Tech is there, talking to a girl that looks a bit like Lyana. 

That's Phee. Pirate, she brought us here. She's also...

Tech glares at him. Hunter no.

Tech's girlfriend! Heeheeheehee!

You decide it's not a good idea to question his laugh. Phee waves. We'll leave you two alone.

As Tech and Phee walk off, you can't help but notice how close they're walking to each other, their hands brushing.

Hunter sighs. So that's my crew. Any questions?