65.

After 2 months...

" Yoongi.. you wanna go with me ... " Jm hurriedly asked and heading out from mansion to garage...

" Yeah.. baby ..." Yg said and follow him with rush ...

Passed 2 months were enough for them ..to fall in love with each other ...
And now they really together.. but  they are not married yet..

But yoongi never forced jimin to do anything which he don't want ...
Yoongi always try to make him comfortable in every situation...

He coached him in shoting and for swimming...they are really happy with each other ...

And after that jimin bailed out..yoongi gave some CCTV footage to media.. to make sure that he wasn't a smuggler..and now felix is also in jail ..

And nobody distrub them , afterall they are free to live life with own ways...

In these months tae and jk are already married.. because they were hit million fans because of their couple and the chemistry between them is really insane..they are perfect and made for each other.. and they are crazy in love era..

Jimin is trying to forget his father.. but sometimes his house reminds about his father.. now yoongi handling all the work and deals related with Mr.park..

Mr.park's whole property signed to jimin..and jimin owns all those companies which were related to his dad..

Present day ...

" Yoongi you seems tired.. you should have some rest .. I can  go by myself.. it's not dangerous after all ..." Jm starting up the engine and talking with yg simultaneously..

" But .. i don't wanna that someone gonna stares at my boy .. it's only my right .. right ..??.." yg slowly coming towards his leading seat and placing him into own lap .. and ownself start driving...

" Yoongi.. are you dumb..??. Someone could see us , surely..... Leave me .." jm struggling to get up from his lap .. but yg hold his waist with one hand .. and hold steering wheel with another hand ...

" I think.. you should sit here without any movement.. that it'll cause any accident... You know.. darling.. it's hard for me to hold two things at same time .." yg whispered close his ear and smirking while seeing his sweat drops looks like cream at cake ..

" Ok... Then you can choose one thing.. it'll get easy to  you .." jm trying to make him distracted from the road ...

" Are you sure .. then ok.." yg said before left the steering wheel and held him with both arms around his waist ....
.
.
.

" Yoongi...Yoon.. you are physcho...??.. huh..??.. watch the road man ..there is fucking traffic...and busy road .. how dared you to leave the steering at full Speed..." Jm scolding him continuously with one hand at steering and staring at road without blinking... because he is afraid and don't wanna be prey of any accident...

" But you are precious for me .. how could I dares to left you ..huh...??.." yg placed hand on his hand which is still at steering and turning the curve in full speed..

" Yoongi.. watch out... What are you doing..?...see..." Jm continuously complaining about his driving skills...even though he knows that he is pro and this is like a piece of cake for him..

" Ok.. but sweetheart.. you are not allowed to staring at anywhere.. except me ..." Yg making him to face ownself.. and start kissing him badly...jm trying to push him back and in this case he bites jm lip unknowingly...

" Yg.. you asshole.. " jm throwing him back with full energy.. and after that yg realised that they are in middle of road ..he quickly grabbed the steering wheel and breaks...

" Oo sorry jimin.. that was bad .." yg apologies from him and glancing at road with full seriousness... Because this is so much crowded area .. ofcourse it is .. because they are at the entrance of track..and they all are their fans ..

After that they parked own car in racing line at the starting point.. yes.. today is a race event ..and there are many famous racers.. from the other countries also ...

_________________________________________

Stay tuned..