35 - Heaven.

" I warned you Tessa. You failed to listen, and now I'm showing you, how much I meant those words I told you." She said as she looked down causing me to do same. Jim was hanging, holding the edge of the cliff for support.

" Jim!" I yelled as I took his hand trying to bring him up to me. Carmen immediately pushed my hands off as I slapped her. " How dare you?!" She yelled wanting to slap me back, but I felt someone place his hand on my cheek as her hand hit his.

I looked up to meet Taylor glaring at her. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She apologised with shaky breaths. I watched Tyler try bringing Jim up, but Carmen who saw that immediately stopped him.

" Tyler! Don't help her! She chose Taylor over you. You should be helping me, not her!" Carmen yelled as we all glared at her. I immediately slapped her again as she glared at me.

" I fucking hate you!" She yelled wanting to slap me again but I caught her hand up in the air, and harshly threw it back at her and there came another slap.

" Taylor! She's fucking slapping me!" She yelled as I glared at her. She looked down at Jim. I didn't know when she pushed me, but Taylor was quick to catch me, she pushed Tyler out of the way, and stepped on Jim's hands.

Jim let out a scream and before we knew it, Jim went crashing down.

" NO!!!!"

I felt my whole world shatter, my hope. My life. Jim. I watched Jim disappear into the darkness and all I could see was complete nothingness. There wasn't even a scream from Jim to show he made it.

My heart stopped beating. Tears sliding down my cheeks like a waterfall. I felt like crawling in to get Jim but Taylor drew me up as Tyler held Carmen's wrist. " Leave me!" Carmen yelled trying to leave his hold.

" Taylor! They're hurting me!" Immediately she said that name, I felt my anger burst outta me. I immediately left Taylor's hold approaching her as I gave her a very hard smack on her cheek.

She held her cheek and I could tell there was a twinge. I glared at her. " How dare you?! You're a monster! A fucking monster!" I yelled as she flinched. " I hate you Carmen! You disgust me!" I yelled smacking her again.

I had her look at me as I gave her a straight face to face glare. " If there's anyone I hate in this world, it's you and it'll always be you!" I yelled as I pushed her off but she held Tyler immediately.

" Go down there and look for Jim! ALIVE..." I commanded as I watched her swallow in fear. " You can't do that, can you?" I asked.

" Don't worry, I'll push you off so you can land where he landed." I said as she moved away. She ran to a car as she entered and drove off.

" Come back here!" I yelled as I was about to follow her but Taylor stopped me. " It's not safe following her." He said. " Taylor, it's not safe for her, if I follow her. She's gonna regret everything." I said wanting to leave but Taylor drew me back.

" He's right Tessa, I know Carmen too well, she has another trick up her sleeves." Tyler said. " The both of you don't understand. I need to avenge Jim's death." I said.

I had Taylor let go of my arms as I spoke. " If none of you two are going with me, then I guess I have to go alone." I whispered. " Tessa." Taylor whispered as I turned to look at him.

I immediately stood on my toes as I kissed him. " I love you." I whispered and with that, I left.

I was chasing after Carmen to even care about the other car behind me. I needed to end her games for once. I slowly pulled over when I noticed Carmen did same, but what happened next, was not what I truly expected.

A truck had pushed my car off another cliff, and I could see my car falling off the cliff. My screams filled the air as my sight suddenly became blurry, was I really going to die like this?

No. Without further delay, I unbuckled my seatbelts, opened the car door, jumped out of the car and that's when I saw heaven.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.