36 - Vegas

*TYLERS POV *

I drove whilst Taylor looked around to see if he could spot his car. We were nearly at a second cliff when we saw a huge truck run into a car that looked exactly like his.

The car fell off the cliff and the scream I heard was what made my heart stop it's beating. I could see Tessa in the car but then the car lowered and I could no longer see my best friend.

I immediately alighted the car with Taylor as we hurried to the cliff and indeed the car was gone. No sign of Tessa. She was... gone.

I gave Carmen a death glare and her breath ceased. " I- I- I didn't mean to.." She began stuttering. I immediately approached her and now I've completely lost it. First she pushed Jim off on purpose.

Now Tessa. If she was a male, God knows if her face won't have been disfigured. She's a lady and I have no idea on how I should have my revenge. It's like I should get another lady to beat her.

I gave a glance at Taylor who had been staring at the dark hole Tessa fell in. Worry evident in his eyes and I could no longer hide the fact that I wanted to cry. Carmen. She was... so gross.

She was staring at me scared but I had no idea of what to do now. Should I strangle her? Lock her up somewhere so she won't see food to eat, or torture the fuck out of her?

I slowly placed my hand on her shoulder startling her first, I cocked my head to the dark hole as she looked at it too with fear. Before she could even calculate my movements, I pushed her in. And without a second thought.

" No!!!" She screamed as we both watched her fall down. There was no way I would let such a monster walk on earth. I slowly turned to look at Taylor who was still staring in. I slowly approached him as I placed my hand on his shoulder having him look at me.

"..." We were both speechless. Both feeling the same ache in our hearts. Not knowing if we should jump after Tessa and save her. Or follow her to heaven. I sighed within as I glanced at the hole.

I didn't know what would happen next. But all I knew was that, Tessa Wesley, Would always remain in our hearts.

A YEAR LATER.

*TAYLORS POV*

It had been a year since Tessa died. It felt really hard to say that, but I am saying it. Since Tessa left, I hadn't been myself. And neither had Tyler. We ended up been closer and grew fond of each other's company.

Carmen made it. A week after Tyler had pushed her off the cliff, she came back. She sang a million apologies to I and Tyler but we never listened.

All we wanted was Tessa. Tyler sometimes visited the cemetery to see Tessa and Jim's gravestones but I didn't do that as they both weren't even inside to begin with.

I lost a part of myself when I lost Tessa. She was the only one who made loving fun. Although it had been a year, I still couldn't forget about her, adding to the fact that the person who killed her was living in my house.

I was currently sited on my bed as I glanced at the spot Tessa would sit. I remember the first day we met so vividly. She was innocent and didn't know anything.

I thought she was trying to fool around, but I guess she really didn't. And the more time she spent with me, the more toxic she became. If this was some movie, there'll be a hope of Tessa coming back.

I heard a knock on my door and that's when every blissful knock that came upon my door by Tessa swam into my head. But it was Carmen. She had been living with me because she knew Tyler would kill her.

I had plans for her too. But killing was way an understatement. The door slowly opened as I watched Carmen step in. Immediately she saw me, her eyes lit as a smile reached her face.

" She's alive." She whispered and I couldn't really fathom WTF she just said. Who was alive? She slowly approached the bed as she stood in front of me. " I saw her." She whispered again and I was beginning to get mad at her low tone.

Who was alive? She picked up the tv remote as she turned on the tv, and then the face I never knew I would see in a million years appeared on my screen.

It was Tessa. The headlines showed ' TESSA WESLEY FINALLY VISITED CAESARS PALACE.' I really didn't know how to react. My world was frozen and so were my limbs. She was as beautiful as she had always been. And sweet.

She was wearing a yellow satin dress and it was the first time I had ever seen her wear yellow. She looked beautiful in yellow although it was a such a very outdated and gross colour.

Her beautiful brown hair was made in a bun and she had her arms in the arms of another man. She had a smile on her face and I could tell that she was really happy. Even a ten year old would see that.

It meant she was in Vegas. " Taylor." I heard Carmen say my name as I just stared at Tessa. Running to the tv and hugging it was childish so I just stood still watching Tessa and the man.

" They'll be in LA soon. Just a few more days." Carmen said as I slightly nodded. I missed Tessa. The way she scented like roses, the way she was always quick to wrap her beautiful long legs around my torso and every inch of her body.

The way she sounded when she moaned my name and the fact that she wanted to cuddle with me that day. If I knew any of this would have happened I would have drew her in for a warm hug, refusing to let go.

I felt like going to Vegas right now and tell her how much I missed her. But I would wait. It was better she is surprised to see me than for her to know that she has an appointment with me.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.