37 - Darling

*TYLERS POV*

I walked past Tessa's home just a few seconds ago. Tessa Wesley. The only being on earth that could make me laugh, smile and the cutest I've ever seen. Back when we were in high school, we were actually very close. Even after being in college I was her escort to her prom.

We didn't make it king or queen but I was thankful for that moment. I knew Taylor missed Tessa dearly. Even I do too. The fact that Carmen survived had been making my skin crawl but at least Tessa's innocent soul had been able to calm me down.

I regret listening to Carmen. I should have walked out on her the day she planned for me to rape Tessa. I was so stupid, literally. I wasn't in love, it was fucking lust and obsession.

Innocent Tessa. I hurt her. Tessa was drunk that day and didn't know what was happening. I would have stopped when I saw she was in pain. It seems I had drank the drugged alcohol instead of Tessa.

Every time I spent with Carmen was disgusting. Even to the fact that I slept with her out of anger that Tessa and Taylor were together. Carmen wasn't a human being, an android was too nice to be her.

If Tessa was still alive out there I hope she forgives me. I really didn't mean to. Carmen flooded my head with hate and made me make the wrong decision. The moment I came at my car, I got in and drove off.

I wasn't past the bridge when I saw a billboard, with Tessa on it. She was in a red open dress which was literally unlike Tessa. She was called a model and a very beautiful one. I could tell she was Tessa to her smile and heavenly toned skin.

I never knew Tessa was a model. Well this was different. Not wanting to cause traffic, I quickly drove off.

** TWO DAYS PASSED**

TAYLOR'S POV

I was at a five star hotel. I was talking with my secretary. " He promised to show up." She said as I rolled my eyes. " Why here of all places?" I asked. " He says, this place is less busy and nice also. He will be returning from Las Vegas today and also come for the meeting." My secretary said as I slightly nodded.

" Where are the documents?" I asked. " You asked me to leave them in the car incase he doesn't show up." She replied. " Will he show up?" I asked. " Definitely." She said as I nodded. I watched her leave going to get the files and documents.

Slowly tucking my hand into my pockets I gave a quick scan of the hotel lobby. It was nice and cozy, but I didn't really like it as this was the same hotel I and Tessa were at when the incident happened.

I glanced at the elevator to notice a male step out with a girl beside him. It seemed like he was the man I was waiting for. I always hated waiting, but because of the punctual Secretary I had, I had to.

He was wearing a dark grey suit and seemed around forty years old. Immediately he saw me, his eyes sparked and I was sure he was the Mr Elias. He jabbed the arm of the girl beside him to look at me, which she did, but the face I saw first froze me.

The smile that was on her lips immediately varnished when she saw me. It seems like she wasn't expecting she'd see me here. Tessa Wesley. She was wearing a black mermaid dress along with black stilettos. She wasn't as short as my Tessa because of the heels.

Her beautiful long hair was done in an Up-do which made her as pretty as a goddess. She swallowed when she saw me and then came forward with Mr Elias.

I was already filled with happy hormones just upon seeing my Tessa and the fact she was standing so close to Mr Elias was a really unbearable sight.

" Mr Dobrev." Mr Elias said with a smile as we shook hands, but still my eyes were refusing to leave Tessa's. She forced a smile at me trying to play casual and that's when I knew she remembered me. Again I was filled with happiness.

" Shall we head to my office?" He asked and I nodded. The ride in the elevator was pretty long. But I was able to scan my Tessa throughout which made her at times throw glares at me. I just couldn't wait to kiss the fuck out of lips and make her call my name a bi-zillion times.

Everything about her was still perfect, her wide hips that never ceased to grab my attention and her nape that was just as alluring as it always was. My hopes was on the fact that Mr Elias didn't touch her.

Entering Mr Elias's office room. It was nice and cozy. I took a sit and Tessa stood by the desk arranging a file. " It's not here?" He mumbled to Tessa to which she shook her head.

" Let me go check." He said as Tessa slightly nodded. I watched Elias exit the room, and when the door shut, I turned to face Tessa. Just as she was about to leave too, I grabbed hold of her tiny wrist pulling her back.

She stared at me a little taken aback and emotions buried in her eyes. I made her sit on my lap and she tried looking away, fighting the tears that I could see wanted to stream down her eyes.

She swallowed as she looked at me. " Where have you been?" I whispered.

" You made me suffer, you know?" I whispered again.

" I cried and it's unlike me to cry." I mumbled.

" Tessa. You really wanted to forget about me." I said. " I- I—" she wasn't done stuttering when "— fuck Tessa, I missed you." I whispered. Fighting the urge of kissing her before finishing my little speech.

She looked away. " I'm sorry." I heard her whisper. " I'm so sorry, I- I didn't mean to—" she was apologising. She turned to stare into my eyes. " Taylor. Please forgive me." She whispered and for a moment I hated seeing her like this.

She parted her lips to speak but before she could say a word, I had crashed my lips on her plump ones. I kissed her so hard I made sure she was begging for air. I missed her lips and loved the way her mouth tasted like strawberry.

If she wasn't wearing this dress only God knew where her panty would be hanging now. She gave a faint smile which I had always wanted to see. " So y- you, forgive me?" She whispered with disbelief reeking in her voice as I hissed.

" Darling, I wasn't mad at you." I whispered. I glanced back at the door and it seemed like Elias won't be back soon.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.