||𝟙||

I heard muffled voices. "Hello!" I yelled, "Is anyone there?"

It's been years since I've been trapped in this stupid mirror, ever since stupid number Five left.

Five Hargreeves was my best friend in the Umbrella Academy. We did everything together. Especially fight. Five and I were Dad's favorites. With Five's spacial travel and my mind control, we made a great team.

I groaned as I slumped down onto whatever floor I had. I didn't even know at this point.

For a little context. I am a part of the Umbrella Academy. For those of you who don't know what the Umbrella Academy is, we're a group of kids with different superpowers. We were adopted by a man named Sir. Reginald Hargreeves. I am Number Eight, or Naomi Hargreeves. My power is mind control, and I have been stuck in my powers for 26 years. Five decided it would be a good idea to try time travel for the first time, but he could never come home. I guess I did not get the smartness genes (this might also be from the fact that I was conceived and born on the same day) because I decided to try using my powers on objects I have never been taught how to manipulate yet. I tried to think of the object and where it was in my mind and move it. Then I tried moving my mirror, one thing that Dad never let me move. Well, I guess there was a good reason for me not to try moving it because I got stuck in the mirror somehow. How I survived without food and water for 26 years, I'll never know. But anyway, back to the story.

The voices I heard sounded like Allison and Luther. They were home! Finally, not just utter silence. I started banging my palm on the force that trapped me here. Not like that would help. I was stuck with no way out. If anything were to kill me, it would be boredom.

I could hear footsteps come my way. Someone had come into my room.

"She really is gone." It was muffled, but I still heard it. It sounded a lot like... Five! Desperate to see him again, I tried everything in my power (A/N: heh, got a little punny in there (I think)) to get me out. I was about to pop a vein when the purple force in front of me started to look grey and a lot like my room. Is this it? Is this where I come back to my family? I thought. Indeed it was. Slowly, I stuck my hand through my leg, then my whole body. I was free!

"Naomi?" Five said in disbelief.

"Five!" I ran over to him to give him a huge hug.

-♥-♥-♥--♥-♥-♥--♥-♥-♥--♥-♥-♥--♥-♥-♥-