DISCLAIMER, COPYRIGHT and DEDICATION

Hello everyone , Thank you so much for reading my story. This is my first book and i am very excited to start it. English is not my first language so please forgive me for my mistakes and please support me in my journey.

This story is very close to my heart.
It has 2 other characters except the main leads which will be introduced in the story.

Please support me and do not make any hate comments.
You all are free to give ideas and advices regarding the story line and if I feel they are good, I will surely add them in the story.

Thank you

COPYRIGHT ©

PEHLA NASHA Copyright © 2024 by _fantasy_writes _

All rights reserved
No parts or this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without the permission of the author.

It is illegal to copy this book or post it to other websites without the permission of the publisher .

This novel is entirely a work of fiction and my imagination. It has not been copied from any website or anyone.
The names, characters and incidents portrayed in the novel are completely fictional and imagination of the author
Any resemblance to real life people or incidents is entirely Coincidental.

The book contains mature content, sexual and sensitive content. It may even have dark romance or psychopathic love.
Proceed further only if you are comfortable. Don't spam me with hate later.

DEDICATION

"FOR ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY"

Destiny has always planned something good for us whether we get it easily or by struggling hard.
At the end we get what was written in our fate.

This story is also about 2 individuals who will love each other to death but will get separated and burn in hatret and revenge due to certain circumstances.

(It might look that this story has cheating but I will never write cheating plot)

Don't worry guys it will have a Happy ending ❤

Stay tuned ~
Love uhh guyss
❤❤