Chapter 12: Prom Fight.

Third Person POV

Doll grabs two fan blades or whatever their called and throws them at Uzi but N pushes Uzi away and he gets hit instead of Uzi.

V: N!

N; (cough) I-I'm fi-ine V.

V: Your GOING to REGRET THAT!

V then charges at Doll but E stops her.

E: No V, think of a pla-

E was then cut off of a knife stabbed in his back and he falls to the ground with error messages on his visor.

V: E-

E: I'll b-be fine j-j-just GO.

V: No, I'm not going to leave a fight.

E: Enjoy dying I guess.

V: Shut up.

V then starts shooting Doll but blocks the bullets and tries to attack V, only getting a random ass pipe throwed at Doll. It hits her and she fall to the ground.

V: Who the hell threw that?

Uzi: I did and your welcome.

V: Whatever.

Doll: A stupid little pipe isn't going to stop me.

Doll then throw's a bunch of knife's at the two but they dodge and Uzi somehow got a knife stabbed into her palm.

V: Damn, who did you get a knife stuck in your.... palm!

She then noticed that Uzi was just laughing and pulled the knife out of her palm.

Uzi: HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Uzi: Let me deal with this.

V: Uh ok.

Uzi then throws the knife at Doll but she kicks it into the Dj set or whatever it is and it intensifies the music.

Uzi:😮

Doll then throw's a bunch of knife's at Uzi which she dodge's and land on the stage where V is with N and then one of the knife's Uzi dodged hits V in the stomach and she falls to the ground.

V: OW!

Uzi: Shut up, your fine.

V: Pfft!

Uzi then kicks a microphone stand at Doll but Doll blocks it and throw's it back Uzi which stabs her in the stomach she is somehow stuck to the ground with a microphone stand stuck inside her....... STOMACH, NOT the other thing you dirty minded creatures. (btw your not creatures, your my fellow readers.)

Uzi: HOW the HELL did I get stuck to the ground with a microphone stand stuck in my stomach?

Doll: Lazy writing.

The author teleports into the gym and says

SpeedyHen1234: It's NOT lazy writing.

Doll: GET OUT OF HER YOU BITCH.

Doll then throw's a knife at the author but he teleports out of there before he gets a fatal hit.

T: That is one way to break the forth wall.

V, N, and Uzi: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!

T: Oh, I just wanted to get Brett out of here and what happened to E?

Doll: I stabbed him.

T: YOU DID WHAT!

memory

-

T: I'll make sure they never hurt you EVER AGAIN or ANYONE ELSE!

E: Thank you T.

end of memory

-

T's POV

After I remembered what I said to E, I want to kill that stupid red eyed girl.

T: YOUR gonna PAY!

N: Oh shit, He's going to use his full power.

V: NO, ANYTHING BUT THIS.

N: DON'T DO IT T.

T: I DON'T CARE.

Uzi: What's so bad of him using his full power.

N: Oh basically, he becomes invincible, a huge strength upgrade, huge increase of speed, shoots 100 bullets per second, becomes a crazy machine that won't forgive you and rip you to shreds if you get on his bad side, has a big red aura around him, get's red eyes, sharpness of his blades are increased, and finally, T can somehow control FIRE, FUCKING FIRE.

Uzi: So he can shoot fireballs or something.

N: Yeah and his punches are fire punches that are WAY painful then his regular punch's and when you get hit with his fiery fits, you'll probably burn to death.

Uzi: Have you seen him in this form once.

N: Yes and it's scary as FUCK.

V: Please don't tell Uzi that story.

Uzi: I want to know.

N: Fine.

Flashback to the mothership, after K rejected E.

N's POV

I was just minding my own business until I heard some yelling in the break room so I went to check it out. I enter the break room to see T with a red aura around him and he had red eyes instead of yellow eyes.

N: What's going on?

E: S-Shut up and watch.

I saw T with his blades out with D, Q, U, A, Z, K and X all with blades out, looking like they were about to fight T.(btw, Q, A, Z, U, K, and X are all females that simp for D.)

D: What's wrong T, sad that your only loser friend is being picked on?

I knew E was strong but with this many people, he would definitely have a hard time and he did.

E: T-T, it's f-fine.

T: HOW IS IT FINE!, LOOK AT YOUR CONDITION.

E: L-Look I'm f-

T: YOUR NOT.

I saw T look up back to the seven and he said with a very angry tone.

T: YOUR. ALL. DEAD!

Authors note: I decided to make you guys wait more for the epic battle with Seven Disassembly Drones vs Berserk T and Doll Vs Berserk T. Wait until Chapter 13: Friends till the End, Berserk T's Fights. Also thank you guys for over 400 reads. Let's reach 500 by the end of this month.

832 words