oi!

Bart Simpson was strutting down the street, shaking his hips and jiggling his fat gYATT. Jasmine had just broken up with Aladdin because he's poor and he's flat and she laid eyes on Bart and knew she wanted to be with him from the moment she saw him. She walks up to him and says. " oh my gosh can I fanum tax that voluptuous gYATT? It's so tempting. I just need to get it." Bart pinned her to the wall and said in his raspy voice, "don't ask me again or i'll stick it in." jasmine visibly gulped and looked apart in the eyes while saying "yes pookie.." Bart looked angry and he looked like he was about to bite her nose off. "say it again kitten." Jasmine. "MEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" Bart Simpson was impressed and his mouth was hanging wide-open. " wow I didn't know you was bad like that Shawty.. y you know you have a ghetto gyatt too.. can I fanum tax it?"
"Any day Daddy🥰 anything for you? I love you so much my Pookie Wookie Shooky teeter totter Yum Yum little boo-boo bear."
Bart stop and says , " jazzy I have something to tell you."
"what is it pookie?"
"i have a BBL..." 😨😨😨😨🤬🤬🤬😘🥺😘😭🤣🔥🔥👿👿👿👺👺😿😾😾🖕🏽🖕🏽 Bart the fart, started crying vigorously while sitting in her lap
"pookie... i don't care.. as long as you have a gyatt. i don't care if it's plastic! that makes it even more delicioso."
Bart passionately kissed Jasmine and made her pregnant and they lived happily ever after and their Skibidi ohio rizz world.

The end