"i dont care how big you are"

Mr skinner was finally on his lunch break, today was a hard day for him. His classes wernt listening at all and he just got so frustrated over it cause no1 wanted yo actually learn! :( atleast on his lunch break he got to see his coworker, and secret crush, coach/mr Bailey Burton (which I actually just found out now that his name is Bailey HELP) . Yesterday Mr skinner finally got some courage and asked Burton if he wanted to go out to eat on their lunch break (like a date), and he said yes! Skinner was so nervous on his way there (he picked a Chick fil a btw since I cannot think of another place rn). They both met up in the school parking lot, "hey burton" skinner says trying not to stutter out of nervousness. "Oh hey skinner im glad you showed up, wanna go now?" (Maijor a/n: I don't have burtons class and idrk his personality thay well since my friends gave me the most ass description of him to me/nm/lh) Skinner blushed, he was glad that he was here?
Mini time skip
Skinner and Burton get their food and sit down. They talked for a bit but something was bothering them, 2 things were. "Hey skinner you seem a bit sad, what's wrong/gen" this caught skinner off guard but, he told Burton everything , so he could tell him about ealier today. What skinner could NEVER tell him though was that he loved him. He'd reject him for sure "well, today was really bad for me, No one in my classes listened to me at all and it was getting so frustrating and-" Burton cut him off, but like not in a mean way yk. "Hey,hey, calm down. It's alright." Burton reassured skinner, maybe this is the time Burton can confess to skinner "I lo-" Burton got cut off too "you seem off too Burton, what's wrong?" Skinner asked. Burton decided quickly that he'll tell skinner what's wrong then confess "well, over been really insecure about my like weight and stuff and I feel like Noone likes me cause of it" (AUGH THIS IS SO OOC BIT I CANT THINKNOF ANYTHING ELSE 💔) "well I like you Burton" skinner blushed when he said this, Burton did too. Before Burton could react, skinner cupped his hands around burtons face, "I don't care how big you are, I'll still love you" and they kissed.