Part One : Aarambh !

♾️♾️ TWICE IN A LIFETIME  ♾️♾️

Agar pyaar hai to jayega kanha
Aur gaya to kabhi tha hi nhi......

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Madam sir! Madam sir!

Madam sir!..... Humari baat suniye kanha ja rhi hain aap...... Madam sir!..... Karishma follows haseena who is running aimlessly towards an unknown direction.

Suddenly karishma saw haseena entering her house in a rush, she too follows.......she stands in the center of her living room, looking for haseena, her heart pounding in her chest, the once familiar space feels unrecognizable and sinister, there is this vibration of fear in the air , the curtains sway slightly, though there is no wind blowing and the shadows seem to dance maniacly at the edges of her vision.

She moves to the veranda, where dried leaves lie scattered, crunching underfoot with every hesitant step, the vibrant tulsi plant, which she had tended to with such care, now lies uprooted, the sacred pinda dry and neglected, the sight fills her with a profound sense of loss and fear.

A chill runs down her spine as she realizes that they are all alone in the house , the house, usually filled with warmth and the sound of life, now feels like a tomb......She feels a presence of an unseen observer, and turns quickly, but sees nothing.....Panic grips her as she senses the walls closing in, the darkness growing thicker and more oppressive, the silence is so scarry that she could almost hear the rythm of her heart.

The quietness of the house is shattered when she sees haseena moving towards another room in haste , anxiously she follows her with quicken steps but fails to enter as haseena shut the door close..... In the moment of desperation karishma rushes to the window, her breath catching in her throat, through the glass she sees haseena standing on the stool with a rope hanging above her head........ Maddam sirrrrrr........Karishma shouted on top of her lungs...... Madam sir ruk jaiye please....... Karishma screamed folding her hands..... Haseena's eyes met karishma's, filled with guilt and terror, pleading silently for help, again haseena turned around.

Determined to save her, she runs to the door, throwing her weight against it, trying to break it open......her heart pounded as she hears the falling over with a loud thud......

Nhi.. Nhi.. Nhi..... Madam sir!!!!!

She jolts awake, her scream echoing in the stillness of the room, her heart racing a marathon.....the shrill ringing of her cellphone pierces the silence, pulling her back to the present from the depths of her nightmare.

Pushpa ji entered the bedroom looking for her when she saw karishma in an unusual state, pillows scattered in the bed while her quilt lying on the floor..........karishma tum theek ho beta?...... Pushpa ji rushed towards her as she switched on the light and saw karishma huffing, literally struggling to breath, her forehead stretched with fear while drops of sweat dripping from behind her ears.

The ringtone again created a havoc when karishma forwarded her hand towards the side table, she picked up the call, and the only conversation pushpa ji could hear was..... Hmm.. Abhi aate hain...

Amma please wo shirt pass kijiye...... Karishma said pointing at the chair where her shirt was lying.

Phir se?, abhi do ghante pehle to tum aayi ho beta...... Pushpa ji asked forwarding her the shirt.

Ji..... Karishma replied wiping her face with the back of her hand and moved out of her bed to wear her essentials before leaving the house.

Suniye bohot raat ho gayi hai aur pichle paanch dino se aapne acche se 4 ghante ki bhi neend nhi li hai, hum cheetah ko call karte hain wo aa kar le jayega aapko..... Pushpa ji said with concern.