Chapter 18

SAIRA'S POV
---------------------
I was tossing and turning bed not able to sleep. Isk where my sleep gone today?

I look at my both side both girls are sleeping like peacefully.

I sit in the bed and huffed.

"Why I can't able to sleep yarrr?" I said holding my both hands with my hand .

I slowly get up from the bed so that aliya and megha's sleeps didn't get disturbed.

I slowly open the door and get out of the door and closed the door behind me .

I slowly went towards my abhi's room and knock it but he didn't open . I again knock again he didn't open .

I was about to knock again but the door get opened revealing abhi .

He is wearing a Nevy blue t-shirt with black trouser looking hot as hell .

How this man manage to look hot all the time yarr?

"I know i look hot but isn't creepy to drool over me in the middle of the night" he said learning in the door frame with a smirk on his handsome face .

"I was not drooling at you. You are not that handsome ok?" I said trying to hide my embressment.

"Are you sure?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Yeah actually I have seen so many hot and sexy guy which are more handsome then you" I said and next second I feel him above me and I was pinned to the door .jn87k86ohbnmky6j

"What was that?" I asked keeping my hand on my chest.

But he didn't say anything but keep starting at me with his dark eyes which scared the shit out of me .

"A-abhi I- I was just jocking" I sutter seeing his angry eyes .

"Don't ever jock like that understand?" He said pulling me close to him by my waist .

"Understand or not?" He again asked when I didn't say anything.

"I need words tulip" he said when i just nooded whie burying his face on my neck.

"I understand abhi" I said cupping nape .

"You are mine only mine" he said I'm his deep husky voice placing wet kisses on my neck and shoulder .

"Ahh abhi" I moaned when he bite me in my sweet spot and suck it but also lick it to sooth the pain .

"My artwork looks so good on you" he said pulling out his head from my neck .

"Don't tell me buba you left a hickey on my neck" I asked looking at him wide eyes but he didn't say anything just smirked.

I got passed of because of his smirk so I pushed him and went infront of the mirror .

"Ahhh yea to kitna Bara hai" I shout looking at big fat hickey on my neck .

"Mera sab kuch Bara hai jaana" he whisper in my ear from the back making me jump in my place.

"Abhiiiiii how can you be so shamless huh?" I asked turning around with a red face while hitting him on his chest which he just laughed.

"Aww my tulip got shy" he said hugging me while I kept my head on his chest with a smile on my face .

"Jaana btw what are you doing here in this time?" He asked after sometime still hugging me .

"You know abhi when you call me jaana I love ot so much please call me jaana only" I said not answering his question .

"Really meri jaana?" He asked breaking the hug but still holding me close to him which I nooded with a big smile .

"Ok then jo meri jaana sahe" he said with a smile while kissing my forhead making me smile.