The Tiny Story About The Kindest Boy Who Ever Lived.

There is a little boy named Theosire who is the kindest boy who ever lived. When anyone feels cold he gives them his coat or a warm blanket. When anyone comes over to the house he makes them a warm cup of tea and cooks them pastries - warm with chocolate in the middle! And serves it with custard and sugar and caramel. Whenever anybody is angry, he gives them a hug. Whenever somebody needs a hug, he gives them a hug and a thousand kisses and tells them "I love you!" Whenever anybody is troubles he listens to their problems. Any spare money Theosire has he gives to the poor, or he gives all his money to the poor. he lets people ride his bycicle and gives them all presents all the time. Theosire smiles at everyone he passes and says "Good morning!!" Theosire never has a tempter. Theosire is kind to all. Theosire never hurts people. Theosire walks peoples dogs and looks after their cats for extra pocket money, and then buys those people flowers with the money he gets and thank you cards. Theosire goes to church every week and gives help in cooking and the children's sunday school talks. Theosire helps his mummy with the jobs around the house, and all would say that theosire should be a little boy you look up to, for he is kinder than any adult who ever lived, and one day somebody asked Theosire why he is so kind, and he told them jesus's parable of the great banquet, which goes like this in a poem:

" When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, "Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God." Jesus replied: "A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, 'Come, for everything is now ready.' "But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, 'I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.' "Another said, 'I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I'm on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.' "Still another said, 'I just got married, so I can't come.' "The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.' " 'Sir,' the servant said, 'what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.' "Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.' "

Theosire explained this parable like this... He said one needn't do anything extreme or great to go to Heaven and enter the Kingdom of GOD, but just do one small kind thing and you will be welcome in the lord's hands. He said,

"This is very simple. It is about putting others and the needs of others, especially children as children are first to enter The Kingdom of GOD first. This is about doing what is right and trying to do what is right and just and moral before acting spontaneously and doing wrong or shouting and attacking. This is about being calm before being angry and trying to resolve problems rather than leading to immediate punishment. I wouldn't say, "Don't be selfish." Selfish is a big insult to call somebody and hurts everybody, but this is about only doing good and do good and not evil, and do what is right in the eyes of the lord. This is because if you do what is false first or instead... you will not enter the kingdom of heaven as you have sinned insteaad of doing God's will."

Theosire says if you can do anthing today.... just tell somebody that you love them and give them a hug, and The Kingdom of heaven with GOD is yours. he says, just say hello to GOD and you will have eternal life, and say a Prayer, he says just be kind, just be good, and just smile at somebody and help somebody, and you are the graetest among all that have ever lived, and this be the truth.

Little Theosire is an Angel walking this planet as a human being: As are all of you children who have ever lived. You are the Angels of our lord GOD: All children are. All children are beautiful, and all children are good, and all children are perfect.

and Theosire grew up to be a priest in a church, and did volenteer work for charities, and Theosire became the greatest most kindest man who ever lived, and everybody looked up to him as a saint - Saint Theosire.

Who will you be when you grow up?

You can do anything you want to do and it will be the most beautiful most perfect work for you as long as you smile at your customers and give the children sweets - it doesn't matter what you do as long as you are happy doing it and it doesn't matter what color you are or which school you went to or how rich or poor you are or what you wear, only that you are loved by God and jesus because you love them, and you are and always be loved by God and Jesus because they love everybody and especially every child. As long as you do God's will always... you will live eternally and know true happiness otherwise known as The Grace of GOD. No matter what your problems, turn to Your Lords and you will find help is just around the corner.

Amen.

Angel Mary Clement. God's Little Angel, with love from GOD and Jesus.