DYSLEXIA IS REAL!

I watched this movie about two days ago and I could help but cry at the end of the movie. The movie did not make me emotional, but what made me emotional was the fact that we have students like this young boy who have been subjected to misery because they find it difficult to learn.

As a teacher I have seen pupils suffer this, but ignorance made me believe that they are just being rebellious and they show a bad attitude towards learning. I never knew they were battling with Dyslexia. They have serious issues but instead of allowing it to overwhelm them, they use rebellious acts to cover up their inner struggles.

This movie taught me one important lesson that I would not forget in my life. I have learned never to be judgmental about people around me. His teachers, his parents were all judgmental about him and they believed he was rebellious and was not ready to learn.

Are you a teacher that finds a pupil rebellious and finds it difficult to learn? Please don't abandon him/her, they are only trying to use their rebellious acts to cover up for that problem that they have. Show them love, be accommodating, spend time with them, and ask them questions orally. Doing this, you will be able to understand that it isn't their fault, but they just find it difficult to recognize letter.

Dyslexia is real, teachers, don't be judgemental when your pupils suffer from it. Instead take your time to show them.love and help them out.

This is a movie for all teachers and parents. Do well to watch.
Good morning.

© BeulahInspires.