𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩 - The real war will take place now and once it starts no one can stop it. Either that war will bring destruction of their enemies or destruction of Chauhan's and rajvansh's.

This war will be thirsty of blood , justice and revenge. Revenge and Justice for their sister.

And this time it is not only zoya's alone war. This war will belong to both Chauhan's and rajvansh's.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 3322

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Later that Same Afternoon
1:00 PM Mazharul-haq palace's back poolside garden

• 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐈 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 •

Amidst the sun-drenched garden, golden and yellow blooms cascaded like blessings upon the haldi ceremony-the union of the King of Lucknow and the Princess of Rajasthan.

Marigolds, their vibrant hues echoing prosperity, adorned every pathway.

Sunflowers, their faces turned toward the heavens, whispered secrets of love.

And the swimming pool decorated with white flowers.

A glass partition between the pool and garden. The glass was like no one can see what is happening in the poolside but everyone can see what is happening in the garden side.

The fragrance of jasmine hung in the air, a delicate promise of purity.

Close relatives, draped in opulent silks, gathered under the ancient neem tree.

The Rajvansh family, their lineage etched in history, stood with stoic grace.

Maharaj Samad, wore royal white kurta and yellow full sleeves coat/sadri, his eyes betraying both pride and envy.

The Mother of princess, Shivani Rehan Singh Rajvansh, her black hair a testament to wisdom, watched over the proceedings.

The bride aka princess, wore bridal attire , traditional South Asian ensemble, most likely a bridal lehenga, which is richly detailed and vibrant.

The outfit consists of a yellow lehenga adorned with intricate floral embroidery in various colors, including pink, green, and gold.

The lehenga is complemented by a matching blouse with long sleeves that also features elaborate embroidery.

The dupatta (veil) is yellow and dotted with small, shimmering embellishments.

It is bordered with a heavily embroidered edge that mirrors the floral and geometric patterns seen on the lehenga and blouse.

The bride is accessorized with traditional jewelry, including a heavy necklace, multiple strings of pearls, a maang tikka (forehead ornament), and a nath (nose ring) connected by a chain to her hair.

Her look is completed with bangles and rings, adding to the opulence of the attire.

The overall appearance is both regal and festive.

And the groom aka king of Lucknow wore a simple white kurta and a yellow Rajasthani pattern jacket matching with bride's lehenga.