Chapter 9: Water lily

Hey everyone,

I'm so sorry for the late update.
I have huge math problems at school and my dad keeps saying that it's the most important subject and so on 😒🙄.

But I have four days off now so I can write a little more than usual.

Enjoy the chapter!

🖤❤️‍🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They shifted?!" Lisa screamed "that's not fair!"

"I know, I think I scared them" Jin said "but that's not the problem. What if someone sees them? This area is full of students right now. What if they scare someone to death?"

"Why would they?" Tae asked confused.

"CUZ THEY ARE SOME INHUMAN, GIGANTIC WOLVES WITH FUCKING BURNING RED EYES RIGHT NOW?!" Jin shouted.
"They are not safe in here. We have to find them before something happens"

"You say that like they are some 3 year old kiddos with venomous fireworks in their possession" Jungkook said, making Tae trying to suppress a laugh.

"Okay okay. Jimin probably knows what to do but I'm not sure about Lilly"

"It's the second time she shifted" Chayoung exclaimed.

"WHAT??! THE SECOND TIME??!!"

She nodded. "She hid her whole werewolf until now and wanted to keep it inside. But the suddenness of you scared them so she shifted too. She probably had not even a chance not to do it. It just happened. You know?"

"Yeah, probably"

           ~

They stand in front of each other.

Staring into the other's eyes.

Unsure what to do.

But still looking confident and inhumanly beautiful and strong.

'Lilly....' Jimin thought. He wished he could connect with her through a link or bond but that wasn't possible cuz they weren't mated.

'So beautiful

'So beautiful.........'

Those deep, green eyes made him feel dizzy and hypnotized. He felt so drawn to it.

His huge black wolf with red eyes towered above hers and their eyes were locked with each other.