prologue

Park Jimin is most popular and young CEO in Seoul. his company is in second place.he is 24 now. He doesn't have any family or friends. When he was 18 His parents were die in car accident. After his parents death he only have his but she also dead in his age of 21. He doesn't have any friends since in his childhood. Now he have only one person in his life was his bodyguard his name is jack he is like jimin's elder brother because jimin have one elder brother who died in his age 15. Jimin biological brother was two years older than him. Jimin older brother and jimin bodyguard has same name, same age and same birthday date. That's why jimin see his bodyguard as his own brother. And jimin's bodyguard also see him as his younger brother. Jimin tell his all secrets to his his brother jack (bodyguard)
At the age of 16 jimin fell in love with most famous, young and no 1 company's CEO kim Taehyung. he fell hard and harder day by day just seeing his news, picture and photos and his love become observation.

______________________________________

Kim Taehyung the no 1 CEO in south Korea.
He is 32 now, he is still single he doesn't believe in love or any relationship. He only love his family but family are in USA.
He loves his little sister liya
He has a ex girlfriend he is a cheater she is with taehyung only for his money but taehyung got to know about that she's a cheater.
That's why he doesn't believe in love.

_
_
_
_
_

I just hope you like this pls vote and comment and if I'll continue or not
Bye!!