The Day Before I left

The golden rays of light streamed into my window and danced through my bedroom. I sit up and stretch out my scrawny arms. A loud yawn escapes my throat. Slowly, I peel off my bed sheets and swing my legs out of the wonderful palace of dreams and serenity that society calls a bed. Standing up straight, the vertebrae of my spine click into place. After one final stretch, I walk over to my closet to choose my outfit for the day. I place my hand on the cold brass handle of my big wooden closet, I gently pull the door open to *CRASH!* "Shit", I muttered as I lay sprawled on the floor under the mountain of black clothing. I pick up myself out of the mess and select today's clothing. A Pierce The Veil band shirt, black skinny jeans and a studded belt. I put today's clothes aside and shove the rest of the mountain back into the closet.

After I was dressed I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I stroll down the passage to be greeted by the heavy smell of alcohol. Suddenly feeling nauseous I head back to my room to grab my bag containing my earphones, wallet and iPhone.  "There is no way I am eating breakfast in this Hell hole" I think to myself. I go over to the door and put on my black combat boots and leather jacket. I grab my set of house keys and exit. Speed walking down the street, I get some looks from other people. I would be offended, but Im so used to it now. I stop at the corner bakery and grab a toasted cheese and hot chocolate. I sit down at my favourite table near the back. Whipping out my phone, I text Grace, "Hey, can I come over in 10 minutes?'. Before I had the chance to put it o the table, I receive a reply. "Yeah, sure". I grin while eating my food. Once I finished eating I left the bakery and head towards Grace's house. 

A tall cream coloured apartment complex towered above me, I punch Grace's room number into the intercom. *BUZZ*, the door unlocks and I make my way up the stairs until I finally reach Grace's floor. Straight down the hall and the second door to the left. I push the doorbell, seconds later a very flustered looking Grace appears. Her green eyes sparkling and short brown hair shining. 

"Hello, Tara!", she exclaims as though I showed up out of no-where.

"Hello, Grace", I beam, standing in her doorway like a statue and staring into her big beautiful intelligent eyes. Those glistening emerald pools. The Shamrock...

"Oh my gosh would you stop staring!", she blushed hiding her perfect face.

"I can't help myself," I giggle," You're just so beautiful and wonderful that I could..."

I never finished the end of my sentence because I was pulled inside her room and then pushed against her now shut door. Grace stood with either hand placed next to my face, with hers nearly touching mine. The expression in her eyes had changed from happiness to lust. She stared into my eyes with her lips slightly parted. I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed two handfuls of her hoodie and closed the gap between our lips. The kiss was slow, sensual and passionate. Our lips danced together and I could feel the slick on her lower lip. But sadly the kiss had to end, like our relationship. I could feel tears building in my eyes.  

"What's wrong?", Grace asked. She wiped my long dark fringe out of my face.

"I don't want to go! I don't want to leave you!" I cried out.

"You don't have a choice, you have to go", she said solemnly.

"They can't make me go if I haven't packed!", I start laughing.

"WHAT?! YOU HAVEN'T PACKED? YOU ARE LEAVING TOMORROW!!  YOU HAVE TO GO HOME AND PACK RIGHT NOW!!!" Grace exclaimed.

"NO! There is nothing you can do that will make me go home!" 

"Nothing?" her eyes gleaming mischievously," not even one last kiss"

Before I could answer her lips were pressed against mine. Unlike the first one, this kiss was fast, furious one. It left me panting and wanting more. But I knew that I had to leave. I looked at her beautiful face for the last time, trying to capture every detail of it. Her lips were smiling, but her eyes were bright with tears

"Goodbye"

"Goodbye"

And with that, I left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: This is the first time I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT FLUFF AND ROMANCE. Let me know in the comments below what you think and if I should carry on writing. UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER, GOODBYE MY LOVELIES