That Day

[*T. Bonnie's POV*]
Today is the day that T. Freddy wants me to go to the Parts and Service room so we can evaluate what those broken animatronics look like.
T. Freddy is really mean to me sometimes, so I go to the Parts and Service and see 4 animatronics talking. One is just sitting there.
The animatronics vary almost exactly like us Toy's. There is a bear, a bunny, a chicken, and a Fox.
The Fox is super cute and I think he looks really cool with his hook.

[*With. Foxy's POV*]
Us Withered animatronics were just talking when suddenly a bright blue bunny animatronic comes into the room and he just stared at everyone.
"Matey what are ye doin' here?"
I said as I looked at the bright blue bunny.

[*T. Bonnie's POV*]
Then the fox talked. It scared me a little his pirate accent it was a little frightening.
"Um... uh. I-I was told to see what you guys are...!"
I said in a shaky voice it obviously showed that I was very scared as the Fox got up and came to me

[*With. Foxy's POV*]
I got up and walked over to the blue Bunny
"Really? Ye not be lyin'?"
I grabbed the blue bunny by his shoulder he had a cute little red bow tie and emerald green eyes he was very small compared to me.
He was honestly really cute

[*T Bonnie's POV*]
He grabbed my shoulder and he was way bigger than me.
"Y-Yup that is it!"
I said that very nervously and obviously the fox knew I was scared.
I blushed a little out of embarassment and because the fox is very cute.

[*With. Foxy's POV*]
The bunny talked and he sounded very nervous.
He then started blushing and I looked at him.
"Ye be lookin' like a tomato matey."

[*T Bonnie's POV*]
He pointed out that I was blushing really noticably and it made my blush even more.
I then just couldn't stop staring at him he just looked so handsome.
His look was almost intoxicating