Exploration

*** Mature content warning. Vis and Tanier are experimenting on Variel.***

It was on the third day that Vis decided that Variel was well enough to experiment with him. After some discussion they had agreed that Tanier would be around, too, although he was not declared fit to leave the house yet. "I don't even have to leave my rooms, so I don't see a problem," he had declared. Aside of safety reasons and simple curiosity they now had one more reason: Another witness may come in handy, as Variel would probably again not be able to remember anything, if the procedure succeeded.

They had shared scenes before, but it was the first time that Vis was in charge. As much as Tanier saw himself as an additional safety net he made it clear that he was just there to watch and that it was Vis who was pulling the strings.

So this time it was Tanier who fetched Variel from his room. He had explained to Variel what they would try to do and that he had allowed Vis to do whatever he deemed necessary. After asking Variel, if he was ready - and fully aware that Variel may be hesitant to say it, if he were not - he ordered him to follow. As soon as tehy entered the main room, where Vis was waiting for them, he ordered him to kneel. He didn't even look, if Variel was following his order. Not just did he knew that he would, more important he would not show any doubts about it. The only person he would interact now was Vis. He handed him over Variel's collar: "Collar him, he is yours now," he said. "Do as you must."

Vis was waiting patiently, standing with his casual lean and his arms folded. He watched as Variel trailed after Tanier, and as the boy knelt down. He looked tense and unsure, and Vis suspected it had to do with the knowledge that there was some new purpose to all of this. He would have to fix that, or at least give another cause to that tension.

"Thank you for delivering him," Vis said to Tanier with a small grin as he took the collar. He then approached Variel and walked around behind him, sweeping his hair aside to fasten the accessory around his neck. Then, he bent down and put his arms around the boy, lightly nibbling on his ear. "You are tense," he murmured in a low voice full of promise. "Is that because you know what I am going to do to you?" He bit down, making Variel gasp. He held the piece of flesh in his teeth as he moved his hands down to unfasten Variel's trousers. Only when he had a hand inside did he let go and speak again. "I promise you: you have no idea."

Tanier did what he could to fade into the background, finding himself a comfortable place where he could sit and watch without intruding. Variel wasn't the only one who was tense, when they entered the room, but as soon as Vis started, he was pulled into the scene. In the quiet room the softly spoken promise that Vis gave Variel carried to Tanier's ears and reminded him that his body was still able to feel other things than pain.

Vis took to kissing and biting the side of Variel's neck while getting his shirt unbuttoned as well. However, once this was done, he grasped Variel's waist and drew him sharply to his feet. He pulled the shirt off of his shoulders and pushed his trousers down, carelessly kicking the pile of Variel's clothes off to the side.

Vis had made earlier preparations for this, and from the rafters hung two ends of a chain, each with an iron manacle on the end. He reached up to grab the ends and ordered Variel to raise his arms. He clamped the binds on the younger man's wrists, and then set to shortening the chain until Variel had to raise his heels of the ground to keep from putting so much strain on his chest. By this point, Variel was panting and looked rightly nervous.

Vis put his arms around Variel's waist and began swaying and grinding against him from behind. "So far, you have proven to be a very nice captive." He was now gnawing on the other ear. "Be sure that continues, or you might be hanging there for quite a while."