1

"Jeongguk, it's about Jeongguk"

Taehyung felt like his heart was stuck inside his throat, the world around him was spinning. He wasn't ready, he wasn't strong enough to know about it but there was a slight bravery which wanted to know the truth. Which was pushing his guts.

"Tae, I lied to you. We lied to you. I know we shouldn't have done that but.. but we didn't have any other choice rather than lying to you. We were scared, scared of losing you too." Tears streamed down from J-hope's eyes, the truth they were hiding from years was now suffocating him, choking him on every breath. He can't carry the weight any more, it was getting heavier that he couldn't bring himself to carry it anymore. Taehyung should know it, he has his right and it's the time to tell him. Even if it's not the right time, not the most perfect time.

"G-Gguk, he lo-loved you." J-hope's broken voice could be heard by Taehyung who stumbled back, Taehyung felt like the ground he was standing on was removed, letting him drown into the darkness. The darkness he was living in.

"Y-You are l-lying..." Without Taehyung knowing tears begin to drip down, his voice sounds so weak, so small, totally unlike him. His cold hands were trembling as his mind rewind every single moment he had with the boy, every single day he was with the boy, every single laugh they shared, every single day how he fell more deeply in love with him, how the boy was only reason of his life, how the boy's body warm him up also how he cried holding the boy's cold body in the middle of the road.

"Why..." Taehyung doesn't know what was happening to him, to his life. Why he was so unlucky. So unlucky to have his loved one. Why was everyone hiding everything from him? Wasn't the pain enough for them to know how much he loved him, they knew from the beginning. All of them knew, then why?

"WHY DID YOU HIDE IT! WHY!" Taehyung screamed with his broken voice, his trembling hands grabbing j-hope's shirt collar asking for the answer.

"I am sorry, Tae. I didn't have any other choice. He d-didn't leave me any other choice. He made me promise that I won't tell you." J-hope cried as the man who was holding his collar slid down, sobbing loudly letting out all the pain he was carrying but was it going to end? No, he can never free himself from this pain. He's going to carry it till the day he dies.

J-hope kneeled down and wrapped his hand around the crying man, letting his warmth comfort him a bit.

"Why... Why didn't he tell me? He knew how m-much I loved him. Why h-hyung?!" Yoongi bit his lip preventing himself from letting out any sound, he was scared of this. He knows J-hope is right but now knowing that Jeongguk also loved him, Taehyung will never move on.

"He was scared, scared of losing you." J-hope says with his softest tone.

"WHAT ABOUT ME THEN?? I LOST HIM FOR EVER!" Taehyung removed himself from J-hope and stood up, his eyes were puffy from crying as he looked at J-hope with bloodshot eyes.

"Tae, calm down first. Let me explai-"

"LET YOU EXPLAIN WHAT??? HOW YOU ALL RUINED MY LIFE? HOW DO YOU ALL MAKE A JOKE OF MY LOVE?" Taehyung shouts as he scoffs at the end, thinking about what an idiot he is.

"You are m-misunderstanding us, Tae." J-hope's broken voice could be heard by Taehyung and Yoongi as he took baby steps toward Taehyung.

"You knew how fucking much I love him, the boy you are talking about was my everything, fucking everything to me." Taehyung bluntly says, his finger was pointing at J-hope. Yoongi just sat there and heard everything, he doesn't have any strength to handle Taehyung.

"And he was like a younger brother to me. You are not the only one who loved him. I know what we did was wrong but there was a fucking reason behind it. Jeongguk, he loved you a lot. I saw every single thing with my own eyes, Taehyung. I've seen him crying to me, telling me how much he loved you. But he was too scared to tell you and you know why??" This time J-hope shouted, understanding Taehyung ain't going to listen to his sweet talks.