Chapter 13: Friends Till the End, Berserk T's Fights

Back on the Mothership

-

Third Person POV

T: YOUR. ALL. DEAD!

U: Oh Shi-

Before U could finish, she was stabbed with T's Blades in the Stomach which made cry out in pain.

U: OW I-IT hurts so MUCH.

T: Ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

V: HOW COULD YOU that to MY SISTER!

T: I. DON'T. CARE!

V: (gulp)

U: OW!

D: How could you do that to a LADY!

T: Shut up.

T then starts shooting fireballs at the seven (not like in Super Mario, More like in Blox Fruits when you have a Flame Fruit)

They dodge it with K moving U out of the way which she was losing oil, FAST!

K: I'll get you out of here.

T: Oh NO YOU DO NOT!

T then makes his right hand into a rifle and shot a total of 500 bullets at K which she was able to block most of them with her wings but she got shot in the leg by 200 bullets and she screamed in pain while also dropping U on the ground.

K: OW, THAT HURTS!

T: Heh, I know, RIGHT?!

D: God, your scaring me!

T: That's what I'm doing.

D, A, Z, Q, and X circle him and start shooting T but when the bullets hit T, they just fall to the ground!

D: W-What!

T: Heh.

T then turns his hands to blades then tries to slash the five which all of them dodge except for X which she screams in pain.

X: OW OW OWWWWWWWW!

T: BOZO, YOU REALLY THINK you guys are trying to FIGHT BACK, Just GO RUN back to your dorms and everything will be FINE.

E: T-T, Stop it, p-please.

T: I will, AFTER YOU GUYS DIE.

T then slices K and U's head off clean but they will regenerate later.

V: YOUR GOING TO REGRET THAT!

V then jumps in to slash T but it just her blade just breaks when colliding with T's body.

V: Huh, What the f-

T then grabs V by the neck then throws her to the side.

T: STAY out of THIS!

V: (gulp)

T then looks at the four with his angry looking red eyes and starts shooting missiles at the four which they all dodge but Q thought it would be slick to catch one in her hands and throw it back at T which it just explodes with it doing no damage on T.

T: Ha, you thought that would hurt ME! 

Q: Ah shit.

T then charges at Q ready to slash her with his blades but Q dodges the attack and bring her blade out to attack him. The two just block each others attacks with there blades until Q fell to the ground and T sliced Q's head off CLEAN!

T: You thought that fighting me with blades would help you.

A and Z: Just stop, okay, please.

T: NO!