Prologue

They said the destiny already set us up to be with each other since the day we're on our each mother's womb.

Since the day that we're born together at the same day the neighbors got hyped up and held a banquet for the two of us.

Since then, we've known as an inseparable twins where I was born right after him. We've been close all the time even when sleeping, we're on each other's arms. It's like a older brother who's looking after his young brother when it's just a one minute gap of coming out in this world.

When we're in middle school, they always teased us for being together all the time... But he'll just say " What are brothers for? "

I'm sick of it..

I'm sick of him looking after me..

So I tried to set him up on a group date. At first he doesn't agree the idea of it but I pursued him that it's good for a high schooler to date someone to break the ice as an exchange that I will also be there beside him to hyped him up. It's a bluff, why would I go there when it's my chance to be free away from him..

I thought this will be the day that atlast! He has someone he wants to take care and pour his love for.. Someone who's gonna love him and care for him.

But I'm just lying to myself.

I loved him but I have a dreams to pursue and having him will keep me from being on top will just distract me. I may sound selfish but as I reach the age of eighteen I decided to choose my dreams over my love for him.

They said the destiny set us up to be together since birth.. and I'm holding onto that. If we're meant for each other the destiny will make ways again to meet us up in the future yong wala ng hahadlang, wala ng sagabal, wala ng aalalahanin dahil successful ka na at kaya mo na syang alagaan di yong ikaw yong inaalagaan.

Someday I can finally face him and seek for forgiveness for leaving him behind and will do everything just to forgive me. I will make it up to him. In the future ako naman ang mag-aalaga at magmamahal sa kanya. Pero sa ngayon, kailangan ko muna ihinto ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya bago pa lumalim.