Oh love

After the talk, you felt a lot better. Billie told you he was happy to get it off his chest and that it had been a sensitive topic to talk about.

You both walk back over to the stadium from the parking lot. Pizzas and beer were on the table.
Everyone's just hanging out, chatting, having drinks, and eating. Sort of a post show ritual.

"We hit the road tomorrow morning." Kevin announces. Billie had his arm around your waist and proudly kept you near him.

Kevin walked up to you and Billie smiling with a drink in his hand. "I haven't had the pleasure of getting to talk to you much, y/n. It was a bit chaotic before the show." He gave you a hug and the three of you engaged in some small talk for a while until Kevin was called over by one of the Jason's and had to excuse himself.

"Dude, she's gorgeous." You heard him whispering to Billie as he walked away.

Billie smirked and blushed. "Thanks man." He said.

Adrienne and her fiancee were sitting near Joey and Sara. She waves at you and Billie. You nod at Billie and walk over to them apologizing for running off at the concert.

"You don't need to apologize." Adrienne smiles, putting her hand lightly on your arm.

"Have a seat." She said.

You sit down between her and Sara. Billie looks over at you from the group of guys he's sitting with and smiles. You smile back at him.

You talk to Adrienne, Sara, Joey, and Ryan for a while. Ryan talked about his construction job and how he plays drums in a band part time. Adrienne talked about her small shop in Oakland.

Sara showed you photos of her toddler, Tre's son Mickey. You didn't feel uncomfortable at all with Adrienne around. She was really there just for her boys and being civil after the divorce with Billie Joe.
Divorces are ugly. It doesn't have to be.

The life she and Billie have built together left a solid foundation when things didn't work out between them. This was her family. All of them..she was an involved parent.

"Ryan and I are leaving back to Oakland tomorrow afternoon." She told Joey. "So mom will see you when you come back home." She kissed and hugged her son.

She placed her hand on yours. "Y/n it's been so nice meeting you. And she gave you a big hug. You hugged her back and kissed her cheek. Eventually, everyone said their goodbyes.

Back at the hotel, you started up the jacuzzi and poured yourself a glass of wine.

"You want to join me?" You asked Billie. While he was sitting on the bed checking his messages.

"Yeah. That would be nice." He said with a smirk.

You walk over to him and he looks up at you from sitting on the bed. You kiss him on his lips. Your eyes fixated on that delicious, plump bottom lip of his.
You start to unbutton his vest.

"Dad?" a knocking on the door interrupted you. You stepped aside.

He gets up from the bed to open the door.
Jakob is standing on the other side. As he and Billie are talking, you walk back into the bathroom and get in the jacuzzi. The warm bubbling water feels so good. Your body needs this because it'll be sore in the morning from all the moshing and dancing at the concert.

After a couple of minutes, Billie walks in and starts undressing. He gets into the jacuzzi with you.
You slide over so he's sitting behind you and your back is against his chest.

He picked up the shampoo from the side of the jacuzzi and squeezed some onto his hand. He gently washed your hair and conditioned it. Massaging his fingers on your scalp while you leaned your head back and rest it on his chest. His fingers felt amazing.