I FOUND OUT MY BESTFIEND WAS FAKE

" HEY GUYS" because she pulled my phone outta my hand I got suspicious of her 🧐
And I didn't want to judge her before time so  I waited until I had proof. 🧾

So we was headed home n she was waking but because I saw her looking at my boyfriend .

I let out a big laughter "haha" n said "murdaa" you know typical Jamaican slangs , everyone look at me and I didn't feel embarrassed or anything because I knew why I was laughing .

So her and my boyfriend take the same bus to go home so I wasn't finna make dat slide.
I texted my mother " I am going to be home late today because I'm going to albion with Jada"

My mom "replied  okay sweetie just down let night catch you pan dih road and I ticked her message and continue walking along the group

So everyone  started asking me if I'm lost because I never walked with them before. My BESTFIEND said to me " Kimora" in a loud tone "weh yah guh girl"

And I said " girl me mada seh me can come dung a yuh yawd todeh" and Jada said " okay" but she look like she had a plan and it had just failed .

Meanwhile we was walking I got a message from a group chat saying * gize isn't this Kimora's bf * so I looked at it and I was really frustrated  , seeing how my boyfriend was acting all nice to me .

In the video was " Jada and my boyfriend Jordan"
Dancing on each other and Jada was all over him and in his lap . So I scream wtf!!!! The people I was walking amug they stopped and asked what happened.

So a hurry and say "my cat just died" which everyone knows I don't have a cat we finally got in the bus . I noticed she take a seat right beside him . I was jus t like " okayyyyyyyy" they looked like it was something bothering them so I paid a girl to spy on them as I left the bus and went home"

A few days later...