⋆●•◦𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔◦•●⋆

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ 16+(18+) ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ 10-18 ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍꜰꜱ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ 😑😒

ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxɪᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ʀᴀɪʟᴇᴅ 💀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV:

Another boring day to spend. And that, sadly, without Harry by my side, if only I had told Pansy I liked him the same night on the astronomy tower, I wouldn't have been this gloomy like the past 10 months, why was I so blind again?

I was only walking through the corridors, Blaise and Pansy bickering behind me, Crabbe and Goyle trying to be a part of what they were gossiping about. I wasn't even paying attention to any of them, then one word made me snap out of my thoughts:

"Did you know that Potter-" Pansy was saying, and I interfered. "What about him?" I asked as soon as I heard. She side-eyed me suspiciously and asked, "Why are you so suddenly interested?"

"Just tell me" I demanded.

"Hm, anyways, I've heard that our so called golden boy is dating that Ravenclaw seeker-- Chang, or whatever her name was." She stated casually.

...

I felt my blood boiling up, this one sentence hit a nerve pretty badly. I felt so outraged, I could punch a wall and destroy it into smithereens. Harry? Dating that little bitch? Over my goddamn grave, fuck that shit. But I acted calm. I rolled my eyes saying,

"How pathetic, someone actually wants to date that loser, I'll bet you 100 galleons, that Chang has lost her mind for liking him, anyone who likes him has lost their mind."

I am practically insulting myself here. But still, I really have lost my mind for him, so much that I can go kill that Chang in a snap, and that also, in a muggle way.

And I hate doing things the way of a muggle.

I zoned out thinking about plans of murdering Chang a bit longer than I thought, even Pansy, who was bickering with Blaise about whether or not we should stay over at Christmas a moment ago, fell silent, and asked me: "Dray, are you alright? You look completely lost in thoughts."

I snapped back into reality and coughed, "Yes, I'm fine- it's just that, I feel like we should stay over, father will be busy all weekend anyway, and mother-- well, she has matters to attempt to, and I don't wanna be all alone. So why not?"

This--, was partly true. Mother isn't gonna stay home for a while this Christmas, and father obviously won't. So, I won't get lonely and plus, I think Harry will stay over this year in Christmas too, like he did for the past 4 years. So- this is sort of a win-win situation for me.

But now.. I have matters to deal with. First, I've got to find my golden boy, and teach him something he won't forget for his entire life.

"Be right back, you all can go to the dorms without me." I told my little gang of Slytherins and they somehow agreed. I thought they wouldn't.