10-♥️Wierd Punishment♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was sitting in the hall with everyone for the last 2 weeks I was at home not going to the hospital . I am fit and fine now and will join my work again from tomorrow as today we are going to my parents house . Everyone was doing their work and i was sitting with rian helping him to complete his homework.

*Bang*
*Bang*

My phone rang , I saw the caller id holy shit !! Kia is calling me , she went to Mumbai for some work for the last two weeks and i didn't tell her about that incident . I am sure now she came back and called me to ask why I am not coming to the hospital for 2 weeks .

I picked her call .

"Hello," I said.

"BITCHHH are you alive?" She shouted at the top of her lung.

"Yes i am still alive," I said.

I can imagine her rolling her eyes .

"I thought you were dead and i was choosing flowers for your funeral ," She said of course rolling her eyes .

"I had my reasons kia ," I said.

"Can i know what the reasons are , i know you love your work so much then what happened that you didn't come to the hospital for the last two weeks," She shouted .

"Doctor said me to rest and not to go on work," I said.

I poured water and started drinking because i know when i start telling her she will not stop asking me questions for an hour .

"Oh My God , that means i am going to aunt soon ," She Shouted .

I gulped water hardly and coughed . Holy shit i forgot everyone is here and i am sure they heared what she said because she was not saying but shouting . This is so embarrasing god .

Everyone was staring at me .

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Whattt?" She asked.

I excused myself from there and went in garden to talk her that was my biggest mistake to talk her in front of everyone .

"Pagal hai kya tu puri family thi wahin pr or tu faltu ki baten kr rhi ," I shouted at her.

"Mujhe kya pata tha teri puri family wahin pr hai," She said.

"I am not pregnent bitch," I said.

"So, why doctor said to take rest?" She asked.

I told her everything about what happened.

"That bitch , i will kill her what is there problem . His husband misbehaves with you and her wife doing these all nonsense ," She said.

"I don't know what is there problem," I said.

"If i was there i would killed her that time," She said.

"Hey calm down i am ok now and will come hospital from tomorrow ," I said.

"You know i missed you so much , i couldn't sleep peacefully there due to work load ," She said.

"Awww my poor babe , and here i was sleeping for whole day," I said teasing her.

"Shut up bitch don't tease me," She said.

"Ohk i will see you tomorrow , i have to go today my parents house today," I said.

"Hmm be careful especially from that bitch," She said.