Meeting

Sunday morning
JOEY'S P.O.V
Ugh.why.so.early? Was the only thing I could think of saying in the morning. As I headed down stairs I heard my mom thanking an unfamiliar voice it sounded like a guy around my age,but I can't tell.

DANIEL'S P.O.V
I was sleeping until I heard a scream and afterwards a laugh. I thought it was my dad because he's a drug addict,I just thought he was high. But later I realized it sounded more like a women's voice. I knew that it was the neighbors because our houses are very close to where if I wanted to touch the side of the other house from my window I could. I snook out of the house and looked around to see if there was anything then I saw a women laying in her front lawn. I ran over to help and she just threw a beer bottle at me. Surprised I backed up and ran inside because the door was open to the house to see if there was anyone else inside that might be drunk or injured. There was no one on the bottom floor so I went back outside to help her I brought her inside and she was saying really depressing hangs like she was dying and Joey wouldn't care. All I could think is who's Joey?

JOEY'S P.O.V
I walked down the stairs to see who it was most likely to be another drunk guy who took her home from the bar. As I reached the last step I heard my mom yell at me.

Joey's mom: JOEYYYYYY!!!!! Heyyyyyy! What are you doing uppppp!?

DANIEL'S P.O.V
So that's Joey. He's kinda cute.

JOEY'S P.O.V
Who's that? He doesn't look drunk at all if anything he kinda looks like he just woke up like me,kinda startled to.

Joey: mom who is this?

Joey's mom:oh I...I...I don't know *smiles*

Daniel: oh I'm Daniel Preda.

Joey's mom: This is Daniel pre-

Joey: Mom! I heard him say his name. Please just go up to bed. Now.

Joey's mom:*goes to bed on the couch*

Daniel: Um..sorry for disturbing your sleep.

Joey:it's fine you can leave now.

Daniel: oh...ok.

JOEY'S P.O.V
I didn't want him to go,but I didn't know if he was a serial killer or not and even the cutest people are the worst,and the best..

Joey: WAIT!

Daniel: Yeah?

Joey: Um...I need your number......because

DANIEL'S P.O.V
I was freaking out I can't believe that Joey wanted my phone number all I could think was be smooth and mysterious.

Daniel: Here. All see you around.

DANIEL'S P.O.V AGAIN
I saw him blush so I took advantage of the bushing.

Daniel: Hey

Joey: Yeah?

JOEY'S P.O.V
I felt myself blush when ever he talked to me.

Daniel: You're cute.

JOEY'S P.O.V
I felt myself blush hard and my face was really hot.

DANIEL'S P.O.V
I smiled at the fact that I made him blush. Then I just left.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

HEY GUYS I'M KINDA NEW AT THIS SO LEAVE A COMMENT IF I SHOULD CONTINUE ✨

UPDATING IN A FEW HOURS