c h a p t e r - 9

Evon's Pov_

I didn't wake up at my usual time. I slept way too much. Unsettling.

I sat on the bed and my head hurt like someone had hit it with a rock or something.

It was past 11.

I took a shower after the brush and changed my clothes. I need a new wardrobe, I looked at my old clothes which I had already worn 6 times. Argh, my stylist sure don't know when to call me.

It pissed me off sometimes.

My day coffee was cold which I like hot. Everything is going weird, and I simply don't like the inconvenience in my routine.

I scoffed when I already counted more than 4 differences single-handedly near my bed, if I hadn't noticed them before which sure is impossible, but even if, I could sense that many spots are not the way I am used to seeing.

I know I sound like a freaking robot looking for the small details which most people avoid but I couldn't help it, it kicks me in all the wrong way.

Just like right now, my palm is itching due to the inconvenience of the source of the changes, I dunno why but I have this instinct that something happened last night.

Something which I may not like to know, but I have to get to the point of what goes wrong.

The feeling didn't wash off.

I walked around my room and decided to call someone to take the cold coffee and make a new batch.

I walked to my bed and looked next to it.

I stared at the mini camera I put in before sleeping yesterday night.

I took it and so my earphone and phone.

Should I watch it as the coffee is brewing?

Okay. I might just clear my doubt so I won't sleep tonight feeling uncontrolled and anxious when I dunno the unexpected.

So I started to play it and it had been recorded the night before I slept getting doze off.

I skipped as I looked around the room, no changes to be made for a long minutes.

The door clicked open as the staff came inside with the tray.

I looked up and the girl was placing the mug on my study desk.

"Why you're here?" I watched her flinching and turning wildly as she blinked and stood there little confused and frightened.

"Me?" She pointed at herself and looked down, is she dumb? She is the only one who entered so of course it's her.

Did I tell her that only a few of my staff are allowed to get inside? Didn't she hear me correctly?

"Yes, you, Where's Mac who makes Coffee for me daily? Is he sick?" I said.

She looked up and shook her head.

"I... he asked me to make coffee today cause he was going for the grocery with the other staff." Her face, I can see through her.

Mac wouldn't make such a mistake with my routine. He is not even sick.

Something is off cause she lied just now.

Why would she lie to me?

"Is nobody in the Villa?" I said, putting the phone on the side.

She slowly nodded and said - "Nobody wanted to come inside your room so they sent me cause the main staff are all out for the grocery."