Tortured

Jungkook is entering into the castle. Two guards are following him while carrying big fire torches. As he entered, he saw Taehyung laying on the floor, his one cheek is glued with the floor, he hands are tied up with big heavy chains so that he can't get any way to run away.

"Is he senseless?" Jungkook asked Yoongi who was standing beside Taehyung's head. "He is," Yoongi said while checking him. "Hmmm," Jungkook said in a low voice and lowered his gazes to the floor. He again got lost in his thoughts. He remembered when he surprisingly arrived before Seokjin and Taehyung and revealed Taehyung's true identity. That time, Seokjin became mad in grief and wanted to trial him at once. But that time, Jungkook got one more opportunity, he won Seokjin's trust while making him fall in his trap, he said that Taehyung had come here to harm him and the princess and misguided Seokjin. He convinced the king that Queen Jennie, Taehyung's mother has really planned something mastermind to harm Jisoo. Seokjin was blinded by Jungkook and gave him the responsibility to take care of Jisoo. Jungkook took Jisoo to his kingdom assuring the King that he would take good care of her. But the reality is totally different. He also took the responsibility to punish Taehyung. So he locked Taehyung in this dark castle while tying him up with the heavy Iron-chain.

Jungkook gestured Yoongi to walk Taehyung up. Yoongi sprinkled water on his face. Taehyung gradually comes back to his senses. Where am I? he thought while moving his head a little. Everything he sees is just the dark room, and red light of the big torches flickering. But in one corner, he saw Jungkook resting his back in the chair placing his left leg over his right one, with a tough face and steady gazes. The flashes of these past two days, flew through his mind. He remembers everything, how Jungkook revealed his identity and how he got caught.

"Are you done gazing cause we really have something important to discuss about," Jungkook said while creating gap between Taehyung and his thought. Taehyung kept silent. He tried to talk but there is no strength remaining.

Jungkook eyes furrowed as he gets no response from him. "He is too weak to speak, sir," Yoongi said in between. "I see," Jungkook responded. Jungkook said, "Well, I think, I should be giving you my opinion, I'll come back tomorrow for your opinion instead."

Taehyung doesn't understand what he is talking about but he knows that there is something in this guy that doesn't feel right. He tried to sit but he failed.

"You should know about my identity first, of course keeping a sharp knowledge about the person you are gonna deal with, is very important," Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung can feel that this guy, Jungkook is of sharp IQ and intelligence while Taehyung is very opposite. He always goes through emotions. But what is he talking about anyways? Dealing? Sharp knowledge?

"I'm from Ashenvale, you should know that," Jungkook said it out like a whisper that entered into Taehyung's ear like a collision.

I am from Ashenvale, you should know about that? Ashenvale! Taehyung came into his senses, his eyes widened, expression changed in uncertainty. So, he is my enemy then, but I've personally never harmed him. What does he want from me? Though these kingdoms can't see each others face, but there is no conflict between them in present.

"As my enemy, I should have just killed you and threw you out, but I'm not really in the mood to kill anyone at this moment. Because, I wanna have some good days. You know, killing is not my style, torturing is my style," Jungkook uttered while smirking hot and making Taehyung feel shivers down to his spines.

Why am I frightened? He seems like a total maniac, I should not just be afraid of such mads. Taehyung thought while making him calmed down inside.