Prologue

Sheny: TOMB, BLOCK THOSE MISSILES!

Tomb: What missiles- WHAT THE FU-

*The giant tombstone barely manages to block the ballistic missiles, resulting in a few cracks on his back.*

Tomb: WHY IS THE DAMN MILITARY AFTER US NOW!?

Sheny: BECAUSE WE ROBBED A BANK!?

Crinkles: HOW IS ROBBING A BANK A DANGER TO THE MILITARY!?

Epik: SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST DRIVE, CRINKLES!

*The crowned artist presses on the gas, making the absolutely fucked up van move as fast as a fucking F1 racecar.*

Tomb: ROADBLOCK!

Crinkles: ROBLOX!?

Tomb: NO! ROADBLOCK, UP AHEAD!

*They all look in front of them, to see a massive roadblock. With lots of police cars and SWAT vans.*

*They all scream, and right before they hit the roadblock, it all stops, with visuals that looks like it's from an old VHS tape, before a feminine voice came in.*

"Yep, that's us. We're 4 idiots trying to rob a bank in the dead of night."

"You might be wondering, how the fuck is robbing a bank resulted in us being chased by the military? Well.. let's see who these 4 are first."

*The screen transitions up close to Sheny, who was leaning out of the passenger window of the old fucked up van they were using as a getaway vehicle.*

"This, is Sheny. A box-headed girl with the digital art capabilities like an animator. She's mostly does drawings in her free time, or mostly just, binge-watching movies. She's the shortest out of the 4. She also acts pretty much like Anya from Spy x Family. All smug and smart."

*The screen transitions up close to Crinkles, the crowned artist (the crown he made himself), leaning far back into the old leathery seat as he gripped on the steering wheel and screamed his lungs out.*

"This is Crinkles, another artist like Sheny. Though, instead of digital arts, he draws using pencils. Most of his arts were incredibly beautiful. He's the talker of the 4, and a bit of the brains. He's like Kevin from Spooky Month, sometimes on the brink of losing his mind with the other 3."

*The screen then transitions towards Epik, who was leaning out the back of the van, with a face that resembles like the Epic face.*

"Here, is Epik. He's loudmouth of the 4, and mostly the big trash-talker. He often belittles others, but only for fun. When he REALLY belittles someone, is when either of the 12 characters (8 i haven't mentioned), is badly made fun of, or threatened by some stranger. He's like Johnny Cage from the latest Mortal Kombat game, except he's all bark and no bite, but only in front of his bros."

*The screen transitions to one more time, towards Tomb, who was moving through the pavement of the road behind the van.*

"And this big ol'tombstone here, is Tomb. He's the biggest, and shyest of the 4. Well, with other people. When alone, he's radioactive. Really. He's not the smartest, but takes orders seriously from anyone. Be it send something to someone, protect something while that someone was gone, or just keep a look-out for anyone dangerous. He's also the most protective. Being very aggressive when someone he likes or loves is being made fun of or threatened. He's a bit of a shortfuse so.. he does commit murder.. but for good reasons, really."

*The screen then pans out to all 4 of them looking scared at the roadblock ahead.*

"Anyway, will these 4 make it out alive? Or will they spend their days in jail?"

"Find out later, on Carson Chaos."

Basically a show version of one of my friend's server lmao. Sadly, it hasn't been active in a while, since a lot of them had moved to a new server. I'm making this just as a uh, tribute, idk, to all of the chaotic shit we've been doing. From 2021, till now. I miss those fuckers.