17

Quackity wakes in someone's arms, he feels skin against his which... is strange. He groans softly and shifts.

Ow my legs...

Oh shi...

He pushes himself up off of the other person's chest staring down at Wilbur.

"Where... you going..." the taller male murmurs and shifts as well yawning.

Quackity just stares down at him in shock. Their legs are still entangled together.

Wilbur's eyes blink open, "Oh... morning" he smiles sleepily.

"Wilbur... we..." Quackity keeps staring his face reddening, he doesn't finish what he was going to say.

Wilbur blinks for a moment, "Right... forgot about that" he pats the pillow, "lay back down..."

"We can't just-" Quackity starts to say before Wilbur pulls him back down gently.

"Relax... we will figure it out later" he says.

Quackity lays there beside him staring at him awkwardly, "figure out what?"

"Our um... relationship status" the other student replies.

"Wilbur, are you not concerned about the fact that we f-cked?!" Quackity exclaims shaking the other male's arm.

"Um... no" Wilbur shrugs, he messes with his hair for a moment staring at the roof of the tent, Quackity watches dumbfounded.

"Why not? Everyone could know!"

"No one has to" Wilbur replies.

"It doesn't wor-" Quackity starts to protest but the other student puts his hand over his mouth gently shushing him.

The shorter male meets eyes with him for a long moment in surprise, he then sighs.

Wilbur removes his hand, "you're really cute" he ruffles Quackity's hair then leans in kissing him lightly.

Quackity averts his gaze trying to avoid getting flustered.

Wilbur then sits up and seems to realize something.

"Oh. I'm naked."

"You think?" Quackity asks and rolls his eyes.

Wilbur grabs some of his clothes from where they are on the floor of the tent. Quackity takes it as they are both gonna ignore everything that happened.

The two get dressed silently, Quackity checks the time finding that they haven't woke up too late that it's suspicious luckily.

Everything is going fine until he stands up.

"Oww"

Wilbur looks over at him like 'what the f-ck is wrong with you?'

"What did you do to me" Quackity groans wincing, he sits back down.

The taller male seems to understand now, he digs through his backpack for a moment.

"Pain pills?" he asks holding them out.

"Oh, thanks" Quackity takes the container from him.

"I get headaches" Wilbur explains then stands up and stretches, "woo I feel great!"

Quackity glowers at him as he downs the pills.

"Next time, we are gonna do it on a more comfortable mattress-" he starts to proclaim but then slaps a hand over his mouth reddening.

"Next time huh?" Wilbur grins not letting it slide.

Quackity groans, "kill me."

Wilbur POV