With you in my life

They say life is too short to regret the things you've done. They say that you've got to live for today and make it worthwhile as if there's no tomorrow. But, sometimes you want to undo the things you've done. I want to go back to the time when we were together. When love was not influenced by doubts. I wonder where you are now my star. How are you? Will we meet again?

Here I am at the cemetery. I'm visiting her.

Hello, Denise. I hope you've found your peace to wherever you are. Are you happy? I hope so.

Dear Diary,

Today is the day. I'm going to continue my dream starting now. I am at my new school and currently writing to you. I have no idea what this year will bring to me. But I'm quite sure it would drive me out of my comfort zone. Hopefully I would be able to meet new people that I would treasure for life. That's all for now. Chao!

Love,

Raisse

(Entrance Music) While Raisse was holding her Diary while walking, she bumped unto Denise Saavedra- the Main Mean Girl on campus.

At the school Hallway.

Denise: "Are you blind? Or are you just being careless? Can't you see someone's behind you? Ughh! What a clumsy cat!"

Then Denise bumped Raisse intentionally which made Raisse fall hard on the ground. Then someone offered his hand for her.

Luke: "Take my hand. Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Then Raisse stood and answered.

Raisse: "I'm fine. Thanks for the help."

Luke: "I'm Luke Evans by the way. You are?"

Raisse: "I'm Raisse Flores, a transferee."

Luke: "So, that's why you're face is not familiar. Well from now on, you can count on me. I will be your friend, if that's okay with you?"

Raisse: "An instant friend, hmmm. Well then, you can be my friend."

They shook hands and starting from that day, they became very close. Raisse became Luke's best friend and so is Luke to Raisse. Since seventh grade they were inseparable. But, on their tenth grade Luke became distant. Raisse has no idea why.

At the mini-forest.

Dear Diary,

Luke has been distant lately. Why? I have no idea. Ever since I've sense him doing extra effort for me, I think something has changed. But what? I'm confused. It's really boring to not be with my best friend. I miss him a lot. Hopefully, he'd show up.

Love,

Raisse

Luke: "Miss me?"

Raisse: "Luke!"

Raisse hugged him tight.

Raisse: "How are you?"

Luke: "I'm sorry. I was helping out a friend. Speaking of friend, Drake! Drake, I want you to meet my best friend, Raisse Flores. Raisse, meet Drake."

Then Raisse shook hands with Drake.

Drake: "So, you're Raisse. Luke told me you are a huge Rick Riordan fan."

Raisse: "Yes, I couldn't believe Luke told you that. But I really love his creations."

Drake: "Is it a coincidence or what because I also love Rick Riordan. He's really good in making cliffhangers."

Luke: "Well, I'll leave you two nerds alone and chat while I do my projects. Drake take care of my best friend, okay?"

Drake: "Sure, Dude."