first time

Annheyonghaseyo.....actually I was bored of reading fanfics , I wanted to read something that happens in real life...d life of an international kpop fangirl is not easy as it is written in fanfics....so I thought I should write happy and sad moments from life of kpop fangirl who loves South Korea and everything related to it.
    Well , I'm from Mumbai, India where listening to kpop is still a weird thing. Like how does it matter if the language is Korean, Japanese or Chinese or anything...if the music which matters to me. If the melody is good I don't care which language it is. I know lyrics are important part of a song...but there are many great songs whose lyrics just don't make sense. Like meaning of "Kolaveri Di" is still a mystery but people love that song. ('why this kolaveri di' was a song released in 2011 by south Indian star Dhanush and was a superhit.) Now I have started listening to some Chinese songs and they are not bad. Well I accept each language has its own sweetness but I find Hangul  very cute.
    Actually this is my first time writing after an essay for 12th std boards English paper... and I know I am not good at this. I just want to express my feelings since there is no one to listen my rant. Please take care of me