Chapter : 16

Although Tae said the words to insult Jungkook, but the words couldn't take place in Jungkook's mind or heart. He was in deep thought,

--- How can I fall in love with you again, hyungie..? As the saying goes, even if one person thinks about other from beyond the line of sight, the other person can understand and how I will not understand while being so close to you that you love me..? You are the first boy in my life who took everything away from me. From whom I could not bring myself back. How will I not fall in love with the one who conquered me from my childhood..? Just like you have loved me since I was young, I also fell in love with your love willingly or I unwillingly from then. I have not been able to get out of the trap of love. But your love is so reckless, hyungie. Who wants such a reckless love..? Am I so bad that I can't be loved in a little better way..? I don't have the courage to say I love you, never will but if you knew the extent of my affection for you then maybe you not have made me suffer like this for 6 years. How I spent every moment of these 6 years if you knew...

Jungkook was sitting on the bed and talking in his mind. Tae had already got up and went to the washroom.

Tae came to the room after washing his face and closed the door

Tae came to the room after washing his face and closed the door. At the sound of closing door, Jungkook quickly got out of the bed and stood up before saying,

--- Oh, hyungie, I am going now..

Tae started wiping his face with a towel and asked without looking at Jungkook,

--- Where..?

--- What do you mean by where, I will go to my room..

Tae put the towel on the bed and this time looked at Jungkook before asking,

--- Then why did you come...?

Jungkook felt Tae's stare a little intimidating so he stuttered and said,

--- Mm-m.. I me-an, I came to see if your health is okay or not..

Tae lightly chuckled at Jungkook's words and said,

--- It's unbelievable that you are thinking about my health..

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and replied,

--- You are speaking as if I never thought of your health before.

Tae raised his eyebrows and asked,

--- You had thought about me before...huh..?

Jungkook stared at Tae in disbelief and said,

--- I didn't know that you are so unscrupulous, hyungie. When you had fever before, I used to sit all night beside you and give you medicine, do all your work, feed you etc. Have you forgotten everything..?

Tae dramatically gasped and replied,

--- Ha..here comes the innocent kind boy, he is saying as if he used to serve me of his own free will. Did you forget that I have to persuade you by making you afraid of beatings..?