Travelled back in Time - Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

Ahhhhhhh...I hate going to school everyday..It's not that I detest studies..I just don't care about it.. But what penetrates my head plunging my mentality is the species of mankind that think it is all right to belittle and torment another soul just to feel pompous.Those petty tyrants and I meet at school everyday ill- fatedly. They torture me with my belongings, flinging them around carelessly as if they were objects of piddling. Enough of my mindless blabber. As I walk through the entrance of the terrace after all my classes are wrapped I can already hear chatter among my peers. No doubt, their conversations were on me. Their lips pouty as if their were taking pity on the person. The conners of their lips slowly elongating as they notice me glaring. One of the girls lips simper as she let's out a light snicker. I have had more than enough. Their presence lingers in abundance in my life. Enough to turn my stomach inside out, make me nauseous and spill my guts out. I figure I'll be bound by this wretched existence if I continue to not act. I holler at the top of my lungs," YOU AND YOUR LANKEES CAN CONTINUE YOUR TORRENTS OF ABUSE, ASHELY! BUT I WILL NOT FALTER. THATS IT..!! CONTINUE THIS PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO INFLICT UPON ME..AND I WILL NOT STAND STILL! AT LEAST NOT ANYMORE!.."
Ashely: SHADDUPPP! You fucking cunt! You're spitting on us!! Lllitrrallllyyy close your fucking mouth while talking to me..ugh. First offfff, how do you know we are talking about chew? You're not the main character sweetie. News flash! Noone likes you fucking potato sack.
Ashely's gaze turns to my bag, I stand there like a bumbling idiot, unable to do anything of importance. She hurls my backpack to a stubby man standing at the edge of the terrace..He dangles the ropes that hold the covering of my items across the sky and the pavement of the terrace. I gallop in a feat of spontaneous courage to retrieve my bag, in error I happen to miss my backpack and instead end up falling down the terrace piercing through the sky. The only sound I hear is my blood curling scream and a final thud. Peraphs I was never meant to be born into existence. I was always at odds with my body. A sense of not belonging had always plauged my short life. I always felt I wasn't like the others. I was different. Not physically but psychologically fucked up. It all didn't matter now anyway. I was done. I was done without any impact whatsoever.