Beintehaa Mohabbat ❣️

Tae and Jimin sitting on the dinning table munching their food like a good wify of their husbands.

After eating they both sit in the living room waiting for their husband's.

" Taetae am sleepy " said Jimin with sleepy eyes.

" am going to my room and you too go baby " said Jimin going upstair but not before kissing Tae's cheek who nod his head in return.

It's showing 10pm in the clock Tae look toward door than sign standing up from the couch going upstairs in his room.

After freshing up Tae come out from the bathroom wearing his husband's shirts and trouser because he is missing his husband so yeah he need his husband's warmth.

Sleep is miles away from his eyes so he take out his dark romance novel and start to read and after in 20 min Tae find himself drifting into sleep.

At 11pm

The door of teakook bedroom get open quietly as possible and a dark figure enter in the room.

The dark figure go toward Tae and sit infront of him scaning his face darkly.

" now no-one can save you from me princess " said the man darkly chuckling.

The said man lean close to Tae and.....

Lift him in his arms and walk out from the mansion.

Tae got kidnapped 😱

Just kidding 🤣🤣

After 10 min of Tae drifting into sleep the door of the room get open and come his handsome hunk husband.

Jungkook enter and close the door behind him he scan the room and found Tae sleeping on the couch, he smile softly looking at Tae than he go to bathroom for freshing up.

Jungkook is standing under the shower with closed eyes cold water dripping from his body, his heart thumbing loudly in his rib cage.

Turning off the shower he comes out from the bathroom wearing nothing but just a trouser, his naked torso glistening in droplets.

He look at Tae intensely, he go toward him and sat infront of him, the feeling the emotions he is feeling from past days is on the verge of their limits wants nothing but want to claim this beautiful creation who belong to him.

The room is dark but the little lamp providing the luminance in the room while droplets are hitting against the window outside as the weather took a turn again but not that much bad.

Jungkook trace Tae's face with his fingers rubbing his thumb on his soft cheek feeling his soft skin.

Tae open his eyes after feeling cold something against his skin and he saw his almighty husband sitting infront of him looking at him with many emotions in his eyes.

" hyung " Tae whisper staring at his husband hummed in response, Jungkook cup his cheek making Tae lean in his palm while Junkook feel something twitching inside him but in a good.

" hyung dinner?? " ask Tae softly.

" I had it with Yoongi hyung downstair " replied back Jungkook.

Again silence fell in the room both are staring eachother with so much emotions in their eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook lean close to Tae who this time didn't close his eyes but just looking at his husband.

Jungkook slip his hand under Tae's knees and back lifting him from the sofa still staring at him while Tae put his hand on his naked shoulder still staring at his husband.

Jungkook put him on the bed Tae feel soft metress touching his back but he still didn't leave his husband's shoulder who is now creasing his cheeks hovering over him a little.

Their eyes are talking, conveying the message of their heart which can't say through their lips, the moment they both were waiting is finnally here,

Suddenly they feel the room temperature getting high burning their heart in love and desire, desire to claim, desire to paint other in love.

Jungkook blink his eyes asking for something, something which he was waiting for so long, something which was increasing inside him day by day, something which he don't want to control now.

Tae nod his head a little giving permission to his husband to claim him ( t ), to love him ( t ), to paint him ( t ) in his ( j ) love.

Tae close his eyes when he feel Jungkook's warm breath against his neck, Tae took a sharp breath when he feel his husband's nose against his neck.

Jungkook nosing his neck inhaling his vanilla strawberry scent making his sign in relief, he hug Tae tightly now completely hovering over him.

" ahh~~ " Tae moan when Jungkook give a wet kiss on his neck than start to suck there while Jungkook's body went stiff for a moment listening Tae's moan heck he never heard so beautiful before.

" umm~~ " another moan left from Tae's lips, he bite his lips to stop moaning feeling embarrassed.

Jungkook frown in between of his sucking when he didn't heard those beautiful moans of his Noori.

He back away a little and saw Taw who have his eyes closed while his lower lip is between his teeth biting onto it harshly.

Jungkook cup Tae's face making Tae open his eyes, jungkook pull his lower lip between his teeths than rubbing it so gently said " don't I want to hear my wife's beautiful moan " making Tae blush.

Jungkook lean toward Tae and paste a kiss on his forehead than tracing kisses from his cheek to his jaw than his neck.

Tae is feeling whole zoo inside his stomach feeling those feathery kisses his husband giving him in his neck.

Jungkook than start to suck on his neck passionately making Tae moan who run his finger through his husband's hair encouraging him.

" ahh~~ hyung " moan Tae tilting his head a little giving more excess to jungkook who suck a specific spot making Tae curl his toes in pleasure.

" Ya Rouhi ( my soul ) " said Jungkook still sucking on that specific spot.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

hehe
do votes and comments ❣️
see u guys in next chapter 🌚
byebye 🤣🤣