THE DEVRONS AGO

This hidden kingdom comes from a long way under the blue yonder. The cedars in the land knew the rhyme of the voices. By the way work, talk and speak. And the determination amazed the world itself. They conquered the world by a glimpse of a mosquito.

The mission was to embrace the signifance of the past. So much has been made already to protect the whole land of the Devrons so it would stand on its own like other nation. Like this they know it would take over all of them pricelessly.

Truly speaking, the blue moon did not make its appearance as often as it should hence the Devrons aroused from the dirt like a found haloogian. A mermaid from its long swim. Still as considered goth of the greats

Galloping steps of the baby, surely determined its destination. For the future and the present.

This land. Contained heroes, not in a jar. And their enemies were their eye candy.

Once there lived a man, the only being his Knight sword always polished to sheen. The black and the and the bold. He was all sleek muscle and untamed pride. A perfection that was carefully chiseled. And every girls story book of how the Prince had to look....the man owned his brown hair that reached his back. Curled significantly. His beard earged manhood.

The earth alone would feel his presence. Hence his absence would shutter the world also. On his face he had a scars from war that strangely completed his look. His name was Throvoe. The name was proudly given by the ocean god of the Devrons this god could not guard the sea. From a young age he was know to be the greatest of all times.

That let him to have nations in him palm when their kings were ten feet under. His sword kissed many throats till the crimson fluid flushed like running water to fill the tank. Mercy was his worst enemy indeed. Falling for the greats would not get him were they wanted.

The people had no choice but to adore what they catch a glimpse of. Their hearts had to beat according to their master's snap. They consistently grew trust on him. Obviously they gave him the strength they needed. Threvoe was exactly the stepping stone above the warzone plateau
He owned that territory like his kingdom.

A view mountain him brought solace to his nerve. He adored the polarisation of the cliff. He seemed to never fall but stand tall when mostly collided forcelly with its valley. The larks song reminded him the times he mostly triumphed. He got found of the no one would expell him except for the gust.

Yet before victory became their daily bread as Years felt like tiny dates to decorate the calendar, The failure brought so much harm to the property of the land in which they were born on. As loops and holes were left in dispair, indeed the goose that layed  golden eggs was butchered... What a total disgrace in the heart of the masculine. A peek on their barren land invited darkness of hatred to jump over the fence. They did not know what mercy looked like. Hence they killed in desperation of triumph in a flamable situation. What could happen if what they did would come back. They did not care either. All they wanted was the fresh meat of spieces.

Concluding the insanity, woman were suppose to hide in the cave and go out when the cyclone is over. They didn't care if their skins were as pale as a ghost, as long as they kept on going, tasting the tougue of death did not seem like a problem to them. Striving for success was what they knew best. It is like they snuggled it from their mothers breastes. Or did was barred underneath in their cradle of manhood. It's a shame they never seems to put smiles on their faces for they did not know fruits, the taste mango trees the persuade nactar on its fruits were right ahead of them.

It seemed so far already but the victory was very near. Close enough for the children and the wives to see
For the grandparents to catch a glimpse. For the ancestors to have a peek and see what harm their generation is doing upon the enemy.