66.

On other side...

" Jk .. just focus on decoration.. don't cling on me... Make it at time .. otherwise jimin will chopped off our heads... " Tae said in furious tone .. because jk teasing him again and again by wrapping up own arms around his waist and kissing his back neck ...

" Babe... Ur non romantic... " Jk making him free and put some lights on at pole ...

Actually today is there a birthday party..or this is a suprise party handling by jimin with the help of tae and jk ..

Yes.. today is yoongi's birthday.. and these decorations are at the same place where yg kissed him very first time ..

It is little far from track .. with fresh grass .. and mind flowing atmosphere..

And this race is also organised by jimin with the help of Mr.jeon .. he thinks this is the best gift for him ever ....

At track..

" Jimin .. where is tae and jk .. i calling him ... But he didn't pick up ..." Yg asked him while going towards starting line after wearing track suit with gloves and helmets...

" I.. i also don't know.. " jm said in low voice and looking away from yg ...

" Are you sure babe ...." Yg holding his hand and looking directly into his eyes .which are barely sees because of helmet...

" Yes .." jm said with smile ..and swing own hand with yg hand and running towards starting line..
.
.
.
.
" Yg ..you can race today.. i haven't in mode of this..." Jm stated while sitting at right seat ...

" Huh..??.. are you jimin..??.. how ...how ..??.. how a man which could die for this event racing allow me to race...huh..??.. something is surely wrong..." Yg shocked after listening those unbelievable words from jimin's mouth..and thinks that there is a plan behind it for sure ...

" Rush in ..." Jm ordered him to sit next to ownself.. and buckled ownself up...
.
.
.
.
Track view....

After shot all cars running like a bullet from gun.. like we can't predict them with naked eyes.. and there is smoky all here ..

Just roaring of cars and fire from their silencers is appearing ..

Yoongi just passed by car to car and holding second position...and suddenly low the car race and looking at jimin...with that damn attractive eyes...
And moving the car from all curves smoothly.. he is smooth like butter...

" What ..what are you looking at .. just concentrate.. otherwise you'll defeated..for sure .." jm trying him to focus on track ..

" Aren't.. you believe on my skills..huh..??..it hurts..." Yg mumbled and distracted for a moment....

" You have to win it for me ... I believe in you more than my heartbeat.. because it  could stop anytime.. but you are unstoppable with your that freaking skills.. Mr. Yoon..." Jm said all these words with very clear voice.. and those words are enough to spark yg eyes.. and to wake up  that racer in yg..

" Ofcourse, your highness.. " yg speeding up the car and crossing all cars one by one and they are only 20 meters away from ending line ..

And again he is winner.. actually no-one means no-one beats him , and it's more worst when he is with jimin..at that time there is no 0.005% chances of winning for others.. he is king of the field...

All their fans are streaming from bottom of lungs ( I'm also ..) , they are breaking the boundary line and entering at track with their posters. .. it's hard to control crowd.. But bodyguards are trying to maintain the distance with fans and yg and jm .. they already clicked their too much photos....and they all ended up with handshake with yg and jm ( huff.. they are  so lucky..)...

After receiving trophy he directly goes to Mr. Jeon cabin..

" Uncle, tell me .. what's this race for ..??. I checked today is no even  schedule of any event afterall.. and jm also acting strangely at track when I asked for him.." yg sitting at chair in front of Mr.jeon and speaking all his mind words without even take a full breath...

" You don't know..??.. you're really don't remember..??.. about this day...??.. " Mr.jeon gave him indirect hints .. because he don't wanna ruin jm's plan..
He just said this because he knows how stubborn yg is .. if he doesn't tell him anything.. he'll angry soon and getting on their nervous...

" Yoongi .. do you have one minute??.. I wanna show you something.." jm entered and said those words before Mr Jeon told him anything more about it ..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...