Unexpected

When Izuku was walking home from middle school he saw katsuki with his pants and underwear down when katsuki turned his head to see who was looking at him he said his childhood friend drooling.

So Izuku went to katsuki to give him a blowjob as katsuki was moaning he said Izuku I am about to burst izuku went even faster and katsuki blowed his very thick load into Izuku mouth then Izuku stood up and dropped his pants and underwear and said put your baby in me. Once katsuki heard that he went to town on Izuku asshole.

2 months later Izuku and katsuki are at Izuku doctor appointment to see the gender and how many they are having together. Once the doctor came in with the ultrasound machine

Imagine that there are 5 babies boys inside of Izuku

After Izuku doctor appointment he and katsuki went back to Izuku home to tell their parents the amazing news. As Inko, Mitsuki & Masaru Bakugo are on the kitchen talking they heard the front door open and close and Izuku said MOM, AUNTIE,UNCLE we are home and have some amazing news?

As Izuku & katsuki said we are going to be parents of 5 baby boys and the moms said grandsons.

So it was the first day of UA as Izuku was getting helped out of the car by his husband katsuki as they made it to 1-A classroom and then Izuku said can you all shut up please and Mineta if you even try to peep on the girls I will hit you over the head with a metal baseball bat do I make my self clear? Mineta said what if I do then Izuku said I will turn you into stone. As Izuku & katsuki are in the changing room katsuki help Izuku change his clothes?