tbe beginning

Jaxzana sat in his room, staring at the computer screen before him.

"Time to get to work...I guess," He dramatically sighed, sulking while looking down to his keyboard. "I'm so embarrassed by my fanfic...I won't even let my friends read it. What kind of writer am I? If I can't even get this stupid update out...am I even a good writer?"

He felt a tear prick at his eyes. He quickly swiped it away, shaking his head. "Well...I should just..get to work anyway. Maybe it's better to just..put it out there? I'm sure other people would like it too...right? I don't need to show my friends to be a good writer. Yeah.."

He nodded and clicked on the bookmark saying "Wattpad", to see a little orange dot next to his icon. He tilted his head. 'A notification? I don't get many of those.'

He clicked on it, opening it to see...ninety-seven notifications?! "Holy skibidi! Is this..real?! What the sigma is going on?!"

He looked through his notifications with wide eyes. He saw comments from all of his friends, cheering him on as they commented on the fanfic he thought they would never see.

𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 TENooby ; 🌟: "You're so skibidi, Jaxzana! This is saur good!"

He blushed a bit, but brushed it off. "Kamiko..."

ashzana (unrequited love lesbian): "You're so amazing! This is definitely sigma! Pls update, my rizzler!"

He giggled a bit. "Oh, Ash! Hehe.."

And finally, Vero's comment. Vero was the token adult of Holy Score...he liked them a bit younger. "The law says 14...but I like em younger!"

He felt so encouraged. "Wow...you all...are just so nice.." A tear fell from his eye, dripping down onto his cheek. "I'm gonna write now. Yes..I'll keep going. I'll do it for all my amazing faggo--hehe, I mean, friends!"

They all group hugged. Over the internet I think. Or something.

The end...

or is it?