Chapter 15: Come Back Home Uzi

Authors note: First of all, my story is placed at 4TH PLACE in nxv, my only competitor's are Don't Leave Me, Workmates?, and More Then Enemy's. I also want to thank you guys for 500 reads, in only 2 and a half weeks, this is great accomplishment for me and I would like to thank you all,. Let's try to get to 600 reads by the end of this month.

P.S I think were going to have like 800 to 1000 reads by the end of May.

Anyways back to the chapter.

Khan's POV

Colony

I was just sitting on my couch thinking about Uzi.

Khan's mind: Where are you Uzi.

The last time I saw her was at home but when the two Murder Drones, one with the black hair and one with blonde hair attacked the prom and killed two other Murder Drones, I fled the prom asap, trying not to lose my head, but Uzi was still there, she might be dead.

Khan: sigh... I hope Uzi is alright.

I then had a horrid thought of Uzi being KIDNAPPED by the Murder Drones.

Khan: UZI MIGHT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THE MURDER DRONES!

Khan: They took my wife away from me, now there going to take Uzi away from me. She might even be dead already.

Khan: She might be dead but I think there's still a chance.

I then run to where the new WDF were just on sitting at a table and tell them...

Khan: Were going to the Murder Drones base.

Ralph: WHAT!

Thomas: YOUR CRAZY!

Gordon: YEAH, this is a very bad idea.

Khan: I don't care.

Fred: Why do you even want to go the Murder Drones' base?

Khan: to save my daughter.

Doug: You know what, guys... bring weapons.

Ralph: WHAT!

Thomas: DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH.

Harry: THIS IS STUPID.

Bob: I know.

Fred: Yeah, I will.

Ralph: Sigh, give me a second.

time skip.

Third Person POV

The WDF have all their weapons and are ready to go to where the Murder Drones live.

btw here is the team.

Khan

Fred

Doug

Bob

Harry

Ralph

Thomas

Gordon

time skip

They leave the colony in search of the base and it didn't take to long to find.

Khan: So, they have been using our kind's dead bodies to build this.

The eight look at the spiral that E, N, and V made.

Fred: Damn, that's... big.

Khan: Alright, on the count of three, we go in and take down these Drones, got it.

Everyone except Khan: Yes sir.

Khan: Alright, One

Khan: Two