Kunikida x Microwave 🥰🥰 - short fanfic

One day Kunikida was just doing his work when he suddenly realized he was so utterly hungry, particularly starving more than all kids in Africa combined and then it hit him, he had been working for 2 days straight without any food! He rushed to the kitchen, looked in the cabinets for something to eat but found nothing. That fatso Ranpo must've stolen all the food!! He sighed, about to go back just when something suddenly hit him like a lightning strike. He saw the microwave on the counter but something was unusual. He could sense that the microwave were looking very seductively at him and he got a strange feeling in his stomach. Kunikida slowly approached the microwave before caressing its head, gently and seductively before he felt his cock rise. He started to unbelt his pants, pulled them down and gave his cock a few tugs. Kunikida then opened the microwave and started thrusting it, slowly but nicely as he moaned softly, he could barely speak but managed to mumur in a slow, groaning tone "ahh~ Nghh~ M-microwave-Chan....y-you're so good!" as he started to cum just a little. Soon Kunikida got his cock out but he weren't finished completely there, he hadn't even crossed the finish line yet! Now how were he supposed to make this work out? He needed to try a few other methods. He started of light, teasing the tip of his cock against the microwave's metal mesh window, small drips of excess precum wiping off over it as he seductively whispered "oh microwave-chibi, you're nothing like anyone. No one is as good as you are, no one is able to take a cock as good as you can~" before moaning into its control panel. Then he got another idea. He closed the door but not completely, just do that there would be enough room for him to put in his dick. So he did manage to squeeze it in as he put it on the rotating plate inside before turning it on. He started to violently hump the microwave as it's plate spun around, he could feel a burning sensation both inside and on his dick too. Kunikida's eyes rolled back and he was closer to screaming within every moan. His hands were drenched in a mixture of sweat and wet sticky precum as he held onto it for dear life, his eyes were shifting from rolling back to looking down at the microwave and every time he did so he got even more horny. Who could've thought they would turn out like that? The microwave went from spinning and heating up food to becoming Kunikida's submissive slave slut overnight, at first he thought it was just a kitchen tool but now it just means so much more to him it was life changing. Kunikida's forehead was sweating, he swung back his hips before pushing them forward again, his balls slammed against the microwave's hard metal. "M-MICROWAVE CHAN!!! AAAAAAAGGGHHHH~" he moaned out loudly, pushing himself with it onto the ground before riding it. And then he came. A whole cloud of cum blew out of his tip, the orgasm was so strong Kunikida fell to the floor, rolling around with the microwave still attached. He forced open its door widely, cum flew out everywhere as he pulled away, when he saw some of his foreskin was missing he smirked, before looking inside the microwave where he could see some of his foreskin attached to the plate of the microwave. Kunikida smirked. "I see, microwave-chan. I didn't know you liked my cock that much that you had to take a piece of it, hmm?~" he sluddered before he heard the door burst open and in came Dazai. Kunikida's eyes widened, Dazai was speechless. "K-kunikida..." Dazai started but Kunikida interrupted him. "Dazai-kun, this is NOT what it looks like!!" He shouted in a plead of him to understand. Dazai just shrugged and nodded. "Sure sure, Kunikida." He said before he grabbed the cum covered microwave and violently threw it into Kunikida's ass. Dazai stood up and put a foot on the microwave, pushing its edge further into Kunikida's ass as he gasped loudly before moaning. Dazai creeped a hand into the microwave and started to finger it's cooling fan. After a while he pulled it out, and Kunikida gasped for air as Dazai got a fork, put it in the microwave and then he shoved Kunikida's cock into it before turning it on. Kunikida became electrocuted and he started screaming so loudly that Yosano came running towards the room, but she immediately stopped when she opened the door and saw what was going on. "What the hell!?" She screamed at them. "What the hell are y'all doing with the microwave!? And why is Kunikida laying on the floor electrocuted!?" She stared at Kunikida as he was laying unconscious on the floor, pants down and glasses cracked. Yosano crossed her arms and shook her head. "Stop with the insane kink plays." She said bluntly, her demand aiming at the both of them. Then she got down on her knees and used her ability. "Thou shalt not die" she whispered in the meantime, and after Kunikida was healed they all lived happily ever after. But the next week Yosano was off work and Kunikida got his willy stuck in a peanut butter jar and it came off so he unalived himself.