Chapter 27

IT WAS A PRECIOUS night, the bioluminescence of the grass and plants shined brightly

IT WAS A PRECIOUS night, the bioluminescence of the grass and plants shined brightly. The forest was quiet and peaceful. You and Jake were on a date again in the forest part of Awa'atlu. Your baby was coming soon, your belly was pretty big by now.

Niraya turned 1 year old 2 days ago, and she finally took her first steps. You and Jake were so happy that both of you are able to experience these moments with your children.  As Lei'wa and Jake were exploring the forest she felt a sudden pain in her belly. You groaned in agony, placing your hand on your stomach.

"Ma'Jake, it's time! Quick! Let's go back to the village." You spoke up desperately, Jake picked you up immediately, panic began to wash over him. "It's okay baby, I got you." He replied reassuringly.

Jake ran to your hut as fast as he could, luckily your mother was there, she stopped by to visit you and your family earlier. Ronal quickly began to prepare her things as Jake laid you down on the matt. The kids sat in the corner worried, you were sweating and in a lot of pain.

"Daddy is mommy going to be okay?" Tuktirey asked as her lips trembled. "Oh Tuk, mommy's going to be perfectly fine, she's about to give birth to your baby brother." Jake responded placing a kiss on her forehead.

Kiri, Neteyam and Lo'ak walked over to you and hugged you gently. "Thank you my children, I'm going to be fine, I promise, go outside to get some fresh air." You said as you hugged your kids. They all nodded as they walked out. Tsireya sat outside with Niraya in her arms, as well as Tonowari and Aonung who held Atan.

Ronal sat in front of you with a cloth and a bowl of warm water. "It's time for you to push my daughter." Ronal spoke up as you opened your legs. Jake was behind you as you lad your back on his chest. "You got this mama." Jake whispered in your ear.

After so many pushes, the baby arrived. The cry's echoed through the mauri. Ronal placed him in your arms. He looked just like Jake, he had beautiful yellow eyes, dark blue skin, with so much hair and he had your finned arms and Jake's tail. He inherited Jake's fingers and your toes.

Everyone immediately rushed to the mauri, "He's so beautiful." Jake whispered kissing his head. You nodded as you shed happy tears. "Oh wow, he's absolutely precious sister." Tsireya said with a gasp. "He truly is, may Eywa bless him." Ronal added caressing his tiny hand. "Congratulations Ma'Ite, I'm so happy for you both." Tonowari spoke him, he was thrilled to finally see his grandson.

"Thank you sempul." Lei'wa replied smiling. "What will we name him baby?" Jake asked caressing your thigh. "So'lek" You replied. So'lek cooed against you, he played with your necklace. "He looks just like you dad." Neteyam spoke. "He does son." Jake replied.

So'lek te Suli Tsyeyk'itan

"That's beautiful mom." Lo'ak complimented. "Yes Ma'Itan, that was my father's name." You replied with tears brimming your eyes. "That's such a precious way to remember him mom." Kiri spoke walking over to you. Aonung nodded in agreement.

Everyone took turns holding So'lek. Kiri cradled her baby brother in her arms. "I love him so much."  Kiri sighed happily. "For real, me too sis." Loak added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Chapter 27 completed!!! :))) 💓💓 How are your guys summer going? Mines been so much fun, I'm glad to be back in my home country.