12-♥️Her scary past♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After making sleep rian , I went towards revansh room for my clothes because i was staying in his room for the last two weeks but now i don't want to break any of his rules that's why i will take my clothes from his room and will shift in rian's room again. I knocked for two times but no one answered , so I entered the room and he was nowhere to see in his room . I went into the closet and took my clothes . I went into the bedroom and he was sitting on the couch with his first love as usual laptop or mobile . Ignoring him I took my medicines from the drawer , he looked at me .

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I didn't reply and totally ignored him like he didn't exist .

"I asked you , where are you going?" He asked again .

Again i didn't reply . I was about to leave the room but he held my wrist , i turned towards him .

"Leave my hand," I said.

"No , where are you going?" He asked .

"None of your business , leave my hand ," I yelled .

"Don't , don't dare to raise your voice in front of me adarika ,"He said yelled.

Wow here i am angry with him and he is shouting at me this man .

"You know what i am not interested in talking to you so , leave my hand ," I said.

His gripped tightened on my hand .

"I said leave my hand ," I said .

"First answer my question," He said.

"I am going in rian's room ,"I said.

"Why?" He asked.

Is this man is syco first he says to not come in his room and now saying why am i not living here ughhhhh!!

"Because this was in your so called rule that i can't come in your room and i don't want again any punishment by breaking your rules that's why i am going in my room," I said.

"You can stay here," He said.

Sometimes i can't understand this man first he says not to live in his room and now he is saying to stay .

"No , i won't leave my hand ," I said.

"I said you can stay here and you are staying here," He said.

"May i know why?" I asked.

"Because mom wants to ," He said.

I was about to say no but he took clothes from my hand and went inside the closet . I was looking at his retarting figure . I can't understand him what he wants to do or not .!!!

He came back and took other things from my hand. He placed everything at there place . I sighed and went inside the washroom for taking shower because without taking shower in night i can't sleep.

I took a long shower and wore my night dress which is my cute pajama and baggy t-shirt . He was lieing on bed with one hand under his head and another on his chest with closed eyes .

I took my pillow and duvet and put that on couch . I applied my mosterisure and lip balm . I lay on couch with my back facing him.

"Why are you sleeping there?" He asked .