Beintehaa Mohabbat 2❣️

continue from last chapter

Love making ahead

Jungkook is sucking Tae's neck who is moaning his name.

" stop me if you don't want " whisper Jungkook kissing his coller bones, he open his shirt first buttons when Tae didn't oppose him.

Jungkook trail wet kisses to his cleavage smooching there sensually.

" koo~~ " moan Tae and Jungkook look up instantly leaving his cleavage.

" said again " said Jungkook to Tae who crease his ( j ) cheek.

" koo " said Tae sweetly a wide grin come on Jungkook's face.

" call me this from now on " said Jungkook like an excited bunny packing Tae's whole face who giggle in return.

" koo " said Tae again giggling to jungkook who is smiling, there face are so close to eachother.

Jungkook trace his finger from his face, his touch making Tae shudder, he is feeling his skin burning under his cold fingers.

Jungkook start to open Tae's shirt buttons looking in his eyes finding any discomfort but relif but he didn't find any.

Jungkook lower his gaze a bit and his breath hitched seeing Tae's average blossoms which are protected by a piece of cloth tightly and his milky skin making Jungkook's mouth dry, he gulp seeing this while Tae feel so much embarrassed he stuff his face in the pillow feeling shy.

But a worried frown come in Jungkook's face than he ask Tae " baby why did you tied them so tightly " making Tae nervous.

Jungkook notice Tae's nervousness so he sit up on the bed and pulled Tae in his lap who is looking down, his legs is one side of Jungkook.

" Noori " said Jungkook softly.

" when I was young I don't know that am special but when I feel changes in my body I was terrified as I had noone who should tell what's wrong with me, I was a teen my chest start to grow up I don't know why it's happening, I had see other boys they don't have fluffy chest like mine so I start to tie cloth tightly around my chest " replied Tae looking down with red cheeks feeling shame while Jungkook feeling bad for his Noori that he have to go through this much, he unknowingly tighten his grip around his waist.

" and " said Tae in hesitation.

" and " said Jungkook softly rubbing his thumb on his waist encouraging him.

" and one day when am tieing a cloth around my chest aunt saw me naked, looking at me in disgust that day she told me that am not allowed to go school anymore, am nothing but a shameless, she said am a shame, she is scaning me top to bottom I was feeling very uncomfortable that day, she...she said if anyone come to know about this they will feel disgusted that a boy have chest like girls " said Tae now sobbing in his husband's neck whose blood is boiling.

" look like I need to give a special visit to that lady " said Jungkook in his mind.

Just how can someone fall this much low litterly, it's clearly body shaming, everyone is beautiful with whatever they have no one have right to judge others. ( I just remembered Bibo Jaan's walk from Heramandi gosh she literally set a standard for healthy girls ❤️‍🔥 )

Jungkook wipe Tae's tears gently who is now looking at his husband than Jungkook said " baccha how many times I told you to not think about that aunt what she said was truly baseless who give her right to judge others, you are special, you are not shame but a blessing my blessing, you know how much beautiful it is that you can have your own kid you don't have to denote your egg I don't think it's a shameless thing infect it's a such amazing thing, just imagine how beautiful you will look when you walk around with baby bump woah I can't even tell you the boundaries of my happiness, you will have my kids in your womb humm you will look more cute ".