Disclaimer

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The author has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this book is accurate and up to date. However, the author makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

The author shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.

This book contains scenes of fantasy violence and magic that may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Please note that this book has not yet undergone heavy editing and may contain grammatical errors and other minor issues. These will be addressed in future revisions.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Thank you for supporting the author's work and respecting the hard work that went into creating this book.

05/26/2024